Are you passionate about developing visual content and do you want to work in-house with the Specsavers brand look and feel?
Do you want to be part of a dynamic team where team spirit and hard work is part of everyday life? Then you could be the one we are looking for.
From day one you will be involved in lots of different projects and have the opportunity to really use your creativity and contribute to the team. Together with the Graphic Designer and the Art Director you will be involved in developing great visual content for online and print for our Partners, stores and future employees. You will work together with an international team of communication specialists and have shared responsibility for designing and producing content for various channels such as intranet, publications, social media and large Partner communication meetings.
You have a highly creative mind-set with a capability of creating engaging and inspiring content such as magazines, presentations, videos and online content. Also, you enjoy working in a constantly changing business and thrive on working in a fast-paced environment with short deadlines. Great team spirit and a passion for excellence, details and quality are also personal characteristics that you possess. You will have a degree in Graphic Design and/or Multimedia design and minimum 3 years’ work experience.
Your key responsibilities will be
- Produce 6 x country versions of original print and online materials as required
- Produce and edit visual materials for Specsavers intranet and external career website
- Produce and manage Mailchimp newsletters for various internal and external initiatives such as Partner Communication Meetings, Specsavers Green Club, Specsavers Graduate Program and Specsavers Clinical Conference
- Contribute to layout of printed store staff frame styling magazine (x 4 per year) as required
- Produce and tidy Prezi and Power Point screen presentations
- Support production of store training, briefing guides & on-going supporting materials in Microsoft Office
- Produce visual materials for social media such as Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram
- Produce basic animated and real life short videos
- Produce display materials for events and fairs
- Work with design and layout briefs coming from internal stakeholder
To be successful in this role you are
- Enjoy working in a constantly changing business
- Ability to work with various personalities and roles
- Has a pro-active, curious and creative mind-set
- Has a positive can do attitude and gets motivated by self-teaching and problem solving
- Team spirit and great team playing skills required
- An eye for details, quality and consistency is crucial to ensure that all we produce is kept engaging and inspiring as well as true towards the Specsavers brand
- Used to work with short deadlines and where nothing is too much trouble
- Enjoying the process of developing design and layouts from scratch as well as doing repeatedly production of country versions
- Ability to contribute ideas to what we produce and how
- Has passion for excellence, details and quality
- Is self-confident and diplomatic and great networking skills
You will be part of the Northern Europe Store Communication Team and will report to the Art Director. You will work in our Northern Europe office in Copenhagen but travel in the region could be required from time to time.
Specsavers offers you
Specsavers offers you a challenging position, working with highly competent colleagues as well as working for a rapidly growing business. We are looking for true talent: people who are eager for the opportunity and freedom to make their contribution. It’s going to be an exciting journey – and you could be part of it.
Are you up for the challenge? Send your application online using the link on this page. Last day to apply is 14th May 2017. We are looking forward to recieve your application.
Specsavers is an international Optical Retail company with great success in all its markets. We are proud of our success, and are still growing. We operate in 10 countries. Our people are the engine behind the success – about 35,000 talented, driven and entrepreneurial people.
For more information on Specsavers see www.specsavers.com
Skriv i din ansøgning, at du så jobbet på bureaubiz.dk