Do you care about the people you're designing for and with? Do you want tosolve real problems for real people? Are you comfortable challenging the status quo? Do you like questions?
We believe in teamwork, fun, complex projects, and simple solutions. How about you? We’re looking for a likeminded senior digital designer with the experience, passion and Jedi skills to help us rid the world of crappy design – one project at a time.
Meet the gang
Based in Copenhagen, you’ll join our team of researchers and designers within service, business, product, brand, digital, interaction and user experience design. You’ll work in an international and playful environment with big, innovative brands alongside some of Europe’s most creative brains. And you’ll be part of a culture with an unparalleled passion for changing the world through exceptional design and problem solving.
We’ll give you everything you can dream of, from super friendly and creative co-workers, a strong focus on your development, to projects that really make a difference. It’s important to us that joining Designit will be one of the best decisions of your life. Your best work is yet to come. Pinkie swear and fist bumps.
Would like you to…?
- Work on diverse projects and across competencies to make human-shaped, simple and valuable solutions
- Be responsible for digital design concepts and visual design across digital projects and platforms
- Interact with clients, colleagues and external parties to ensure that our digital solutions are conceptualised and delivered with top notch quality
- Be involved in projects from start to finish – setting the direction, and identifying and solving problems
- Stay updated on the latest developments, trends and thinking within digital design and share your knowledge and thoughts with both colleagues and clients
We would like you to be…
- A skilled expert with 6+ years of experience in digital projects
- A strategic design thinker with extensive experience in concept development and digital design; leading teams and managing clients – inspiring both
- Fully aware of the design possibilities within web technologies, mobile platforms, and excited about new possibilities in emerging technologies
- An expert level user of design tools with clear understanding of how to connect the big picture strategy and the smallest detail
- A problem solver, with ideas that challenge the ordinary, together with the drive – and the guts – to bring them to life. You can make the call on when to switch gears from sketching to prototyping based on what the project needs.
- A leader who stands firm on your believes and know that challenging your peers and clients can often take a project to the next level
- Someone with a ‘here to help’ attitude, who’s not a stranger to the role as a mentor and who absolutely, fundamentally believes that we’re better together
- On a quest to change the world for the better, with design
- Fluent in English – other languages are a bonus!
Would you like to join…?
- An inspiring, social, collaborative and playful work environment, with annual cross-office inspiration trips, and local inspiration sessions all year round
- Breakfast and lunch with us every day, made by our Designit chef, Thomas – not to mention cake on
- Thursdays and a few special themed lunches
- A bunch of smart people who embrace Mondays and drink beer together on Fridays.
Go right ahead and click the Apply Now button down below. Please apply in English and remember to attach a motivational letter.
We’re itching to see your previous work, so remember to include your portfolio (pdf or web).
Designit is a global strategic design firm, part of the leading technology company, Wipro. We match big-picture thinking with creativity and technology, to drive change and growth across businesses, industries, and societies. Our vision is to make a human-shaped world, where everything is designed around real human needs. With a team of 470+ designers, researchers and business designers across 13 offices worldwide, we make products, services, and experiences that improve the way we all live, work, and do business. And if you’ve read all this way through, please include a spaceship emoji in your resume to let us know. We like you already.
Skriv i din ansøgning, at du så jobbet på bureaubiz.dk