Novozymes seeks Strategic Communication Consultant.
Pioneer a brighter future
At Novozymes, we work in close partnership with our customers and the global community to make a sustainable impact. We use science to advance industries. As part of Corporate Functions, you will help empower people, enable decision making and create the agility that will strengthen Novozymes’ competitive edge and extend the reach of our biological answers.
Strategic Communication Consultant, Global Communications, Bagsværd, Denmark
We are looking for an ambitious and experienced colleague with an international perspective on strategic communications to join Communication Strategy & Excellence. We develop and pilot communication approaches that help reach Novozymes’ business targets and unfold our company’s storytelling for enhanced effect.
You will be responsible for pioneering ways of engaging with audiences, with a special focus on reaching out to consumers and global citizens in integrated campaigns. Curious about what is happening in the communications space, you will have a role in conceptualizing ideas as well as managing day-to-day activities, driving and implementing projects. You will play an important role in building our new knowledge domain of digital marketing and social outreach. As part of a small team, you will navigate various business units and communication disciplines, working closely with your Global Communications colleagues and bringing a sense of urgency and execution power to new kinds of ventures.
In this position you need to have:
- Master’s degree or equivalent in communication or business administration.
- A solid understanding of business, and 3-5 years’ experience in strategic communications following your Master’s degree – preferably within a large international organization. Agency experience is a plus.
- Experience in designing and implementing campaigns – preferably for consumers, anchored in digital marketing and CX.
- Thorough understanding of integrated communication strategies and how to use digital assets and social media tools to support positioning and communication goals.
- Ability to work with multiple communication disciplines and develop core messaging and compelling storytelling.
- Proven track record of strong project execution with a passion for delivering impact and tangible business results.
- Strong interpersonal skills, understand how to leverage knowledge and experience of peers.
- Near-native written and spoken English skills. Danish is not a requirement.
Are you the next Zymer in our team? Consider a career with Novozymes and let’s realize your potential together.
Novozymes is the world leader in biological solutions. Together with customers, partners and the global community, we improve industrial performance while preserving the planet’s resources and helping build better lives. As the world’s largest provider of enzyme and microbial technologies, our bioinnovation enables higher agricultural yields, low-temperature washing, energy-efficient production, renewable fuel and many other benefits that we rely on today and in the future. We call it Rethink Tomorrow. www.novozymes.com
For more information, please contact Marie-Louise Kragh, Head of Communication Strategy & Excellence, at firstname.lastname@example.org or +45 3077 1295.
Application deadline: August 1, 2017 (before noon CET).
Please include summer availability in cover letter. We will review applications and call for interviews on an ongoing basis.
Please attach a copy of your diploma(s) when you apply for the position.
Skriv i din ansøgning, at du så jobbet på bureaubiz.dk