Are you an ambitious entrepreneur, who thrives in a fast-paced international office, and do you have what it takes to work in one of the world’s leading content agencies? Then this might be the position for you.
We are looking for an Account Director for VICE’s creative agency Virtue, to oversee client-facing programs from concept to execution. As Account Director, you will be a respected leader within the organization and an indispensable asset to our clients. You will be responsible for overseeing world class, content driven programs for our clients, both local and international, whilst driving commercial opportunities and goals forward for Virtue.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- A leader of integrated business, brand and customer insight to drive transformational marketing strategies and results.
- Expert in shaping creative that results in impactful, on-target marketing programs, identifying breakthrough ideas while anticipating client perspectives
- Responsible for account growth and overall revenue
- Demonstrates a clear understanding of digital and content marketing
- Leads new business initiatives and drive programs forward from briefing to execution
- Works in lock-step with the Project Management team, overseeing the delivery of the projects to ensure it is being delivered as per the scope of work.
- Creates solid revenue forecasts and maintain regular reporting
- Creates robust and profitable budgets and deliverable scopes
- Engenders trust, inspires action and delivers results
- Ensures account(s) are running smoothly and efficiently both internally with the team and externally with the clients
QUALIFICATIONS AND PERSONAL SKILLS
- At least 3+ years experience in a client-facing role within a creative and/or media agency preferred. Rights and/or publisher side experience also considered
- Proven track record managing full life cycle, key accounts for an organization with multiple touch points
- Experience working with international clients for global markets is preferred
- Excellent presentation skills and communication skills, including experience with leading strategy sessions
- Strong communication skills in English, both verbally and written, to support international clients
- Demonstrable ability to drive efficiencies through process improvements/automation
- You lead by example with a strong work ethic and big personality that inspires the best approach to internal and external communication, all while remaining calm under pressure
- Self-motivated, you just get on with it. Driven and able to work independently as well as part of a team in a fast paced environment
- You are upbeat, fun & positive, with an ear to the floor about what is current in all forms of entertainment and pop culture
WE’RE OFFERING YOU THE OPPORTUNITY TO…
- Work out of Central Copenhagen
- Actively participate in an agency workflow
- Work in a job with steep learning curve and with a lot of development potential
- Get insight into a fast-paced work environment in a growing company
- Work alongside talented and passionate colleagues in an international office
Please send a detailed cover letter and resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Reference “Account Director” in the subject field. We’re looking to fill the position ASAP so please do not hesitate to apply.
Please include your notice period and salary expectations in your application.
We look forward to hearing from you!
VICE is a global youth media company and the industry leader in producing and distributing the best online video content in the world. Launched in 1994 as a punk magazine, VICE now operates in 36 countries and has expanded into a multimedia network, including the world’s premier source for original online video, VICE.COM; an international network of digital channels; a television & feature film production studio; a magazine; a record label; and a book-publishing division.
Virtue Worldwide is VICE’s in-house strategy and branding division, which creates content with both cultural and commercial significance on a global scale. At Virtue, you will be collaborating with the biggest brands, the brightest creative minds and the most inspirational thought leaders.
Skriv i din ansøgning, at du så jobbet på bureaubiz.dk