Radisson Hotel Group is one of the world's largest hotel groups with nine distinctive hotel brands, and more than 1,600 hotels in operation and under development in 120 countries. The Group’s overarching brand promise is Every Moment Matters with a signature Yes I Can! service ethos.
People are at the core of our business success and future. Our people are true Moment Makers and together we bring the culture, spirit, environment, and opportunities that empower you to be your best, every day, everywhere, every time. Together, we make Every Moment Matter.
Ambitious, excited about Marketing and Social-Media and love interacting with people? Then why not come and join us at the Radisson Hotel Group to Make Every Moment Matter!
We are currently seeking a maternity leave replacement for a period of 1 year starting as soon as possible to cover for our Area Marketing Functional Specialist Social-Media for Northern Europe. You will be based in Copenhagen and responsible for auditing hotel-level Social Media presence for all hotels in the Area according to pre-defined Social Media guidelines as well as supporting the hotels in activating the strategy. You will work closely with the Area Sr. Director of Marketing and the different stakeholders within the Marketing team at Radisson Hotel Group. You will also work with the central Social Media team based in the Radisson Hotel Group Head Office in Brussels.
As part of the position, there will be a significant amount of time in an office setting, developing, and implementing Social Media activities both for local and international hotels. Traveling 2-3 days per month should be expected.
- Audit hotel-level social media presence for all hotels in the area according to pre-defined Social Media guidelines
- Support in localizing where necessary global Social Media strategy within the area and ensuring hotels are activating the strategy across their hotel accounts
- Manage the Facebook and Instagram account creation for all new hotel openings within the area
- Support hotels with a Help Desk for Social Media questions
- Fuel content generation across the hotels in the area and activate in-hotel activities to maximize engagement opportunities across Social-Media
- Sourcing content for the Social Media Calendar representing the Area
- Curate content for destinations within the area for the group travel blog including SEO optimization
- Develop a clear social content plan for all key openings within the area to maximize reach of opening milestones
- Establish strategic partnerships to support brand awareness and customer acquisition
- Support in sourcing User Generated Content from hotels and destinations within the area
- Report monthly on defined KPIs on an area and hotel level
- Drive video production for the area with a clear understanding of social platform differences when it comes to video requirements
- Support area level Social Media campaigns
Key Skills and Competences
- Extensive knowledge of Social Media channels, always up-to-date on the latest trends
- Good knowledge of Facebook Business Manager structure including how to assign access rights, partner access and set up ad accounts
- Strong understanding of Paid Social platforms including Facebook Ads Manager and LinkedIn Campaign Manager
- “Can do” – attitude and proactive approach to drive improvement
- A genuine team player that believes in the power of collaborative work and interacts with coworkers in a collegial and respectful manner
- Need to speak one or more Scandinavian languages on a copywrite and translation level.
- Experience with Social Listening tools (e.g. Sprinklr) is a plus
- Minimum 5 years in a similar Social Media role
- Creative mindset
- Strong attention to detail – a belief that details really matter
- Highly collaborative – ability to prioritize tasks and work together with different departments
- Good organizational skills with ability to navigate competing priorities
We offer you:
We aim to be as good a place to work as we are to stay. That is why we offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, which includes:
- To represent strong international brands in one of the world’s fastest growing Hotel Groups
- A strong, ongoing commitment from management
- Great freedom under responsibility
- An exciting phase in an ambitious Company and passionate to deliver results with a Yes I Can Spirit
- Becoming a part of the #4 Best Employer in the Travel & Leisure industry globally, ranked by Forbes in 2021
- Special rates for our team members, and friends and families while travelling and staying in our hotels
- We take our “We grow talent, talent grows us” culture belief to heart. With us you will benefit from a wide range of development offers supporting your learning & growth right from your onboarding. This includes an individual development plan and unlimited access to more than +20K learning modules & programs through Radisson Academy
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Type of employment: Maternity cover (1 year) with great chances of fixed-term employment since we are expanding the team
- Working hours: Full-time position
- This role is based at the Radisson Blu Scandinavian Hotel in Copenhagen, Denmark.
- Please apply by attaching your CV and cover letter. We will assess and interview continuously, so apply as soon as possible.
- We encourage all relevant applicants to apply. We are committed to celebrating human diversity, and we trust that the best way to reach outstanding business results is by welcoming diverse people into our community.
- If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our Area Marketing Functional Specialist Social-Media for Northern Europe, Amanda Gladbjerg at firstname.lastname@example.org
Does this sound like you?
Come join us and make every moment matter!
Skriv i din ansøgning, at du så jobbet på bureaubiz.dk