Les Deux is an international fashion company and brand established in 2011 with headquarters in Copenhagen, Denmark. The story of Les Deux is a story about a cross-cultural relationship between a political refugee and a prep boy from the suburbs; two personalities, who were able to inspire each other and embrace their diversity. The authenticity of this relationship was carried over into what became Les Deux — a brand created in the unique meeting between mentalities and backgrounds.
Today Les Deux is a full range category fashion company and an international lifestyle brand with ambitions to grow even bigger in the following years. Our culture and our ambitions to never compromise in the things we do in the production of our products or when we engage with our community is the cornerstone of the company. To be a part of this culture and journey we are looking for an Art Director sitting in our Marketing team with a direct report to our CMO and Creative Director. We have an idea about who this could be, which you can read below, but are always open to hearing from personalities who don’t see themselves fit into a formula.
- Creative spirit with a mind that thinks outside the box.
- Open and single-handed seeking out new tasks with an ambition to win.
- Curious when it comes to new ways of communicating and activating brands.
- Strong sense of aesthetics and the ability to follow and create a consistent look.
- Profound interest in fashion and design.
- The type that brings energy and motivation into any team.
Ideally, you have a minimum of 5-7 years of experience from a similar position. You have been sitting developing a full range of concepts and campaigns with the purpose of executing and activating on multiple platforms and channels. You are a competent user of Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office, and you have experience in art directing and styling in photoshoots. Any prior experience within design/fashion is considered an advantage, but not essential. You can communicate fluently in both spoken and written English.
Proven creative track record.
- Execution of 360 campaigns.
- Understanding of media platforms & channels and the use of such.
- Graphic skills.
- Experienced in Photoshop, Indesign, and Illustrator.
- Creative concept development for communication and campaigns.
- Creative project management in connection with the creative team.
- Art direction of campaigns, photo, and film material.
- Styling and art directing in photoshoots.
- Development and execution of campaigns.
- Graphic design in relation to internal/external presentations, invitations, digital catalogs, web & social media content, material for trade fairs and events, etc.
- Dialogue and communication with external partners and collaborators.
Tasks will vary in scale and travel may occur.
What is it like to work at Les Deux?
We do our best to create a vibrant and inspiring work environment for all our employees with the possibility to be a part of a team with an ambitious mindset and the approach to our task that we either solve them ourselves or together.
Having a down-to-earth culture is key for our brand and it starts at the headquarter, where we hope that people will participate in our social events, in the weekly offered personal training or yoga sessions, etc. For us, it is important to create an environment where people like to spend time with their colleagues and together set the bar higher than it was yesterday when it comes to our ambitions.
If this sounds interesting, please send your application as soon as possible and no later than January 31, 2022. We want this position to be filled soon – the sooner the better. Hence, we hold ongoing interviews until we have found the right candidate. This means that we will stop the recruitment process whenever we have found the right match. So don’t hesitate – apply today!
Send your CV and portfolio to: HR@lesdeux.com
Note: Applications without an attached portfolio will not be considered.
Skriv i din ansøgning, at du så jobbet på bureaubiz.dk