As an Art Director specializing in artwork for Packaging for the world’s leading toy manufacturer, you will be responsible for the design from concept to completion. You will collaborate closely with cross-functional teams including marketing, product development, and production to create visually striking and effective packaging designs.
• Lead the design process for packaging projects, ensuring they are visually appealing, functional, and align with brand guidelines
• Collaborate with marketing and product development teams to align on visuals to meet project requirements, target audience, and desired brand image
• Develop packaging sketches and concept artwork, and present them to stakeholders for approval
• Execution of packaging artwork, together with the team
• Maintain consistent messaging across multiple products and packaging designs
• Stay up to date with industry trends and latest software to encourage innovation in packaging and design
• Degree or equivalent in Graphic Design, Fine Arts, or a related field
• Proven work experience as an Art Director, Design Lead or senior level Graphic Designer
• Strong portfolio showcasing designs and illustrations
• Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign)
• Ability to effectively communicate design concepts and collaborate with cross-functional teams
• Collaborative and able meet challenges with a positive mind and an optimistic perspective
• Strong organizational and time management skills and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Strong communication skills in English.
• Experience with 3D software (Maya, Blendr)
• Skilled in sketching and illustration
• Knowledge of print production processes and materials
• Understanding of brand strategy and consumer behavior
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your CV and portfolio in English to email@example.com.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Please note that the interview will be in English.