Do you want to help to strengthen Louis Poulsen’s position as one of the leading global design lighting brands in both the BtB and BtC markets?
As a Brand Content Editor, you need to ensure that global content creation runs smoothly and is suitable across all media and platforms. You are used to working strategically with content production and have an eye for beautiful and creative content that supports Louis Poulsen’s strategy and brand identity.
Louis Poulsen is seeking a Brand Content Editor who is highly skilled and has a good eye as well as being an excellent implementer. This is an exciting opportunity to work for a high-end design company and to ensure the continuous development and production of brand content (customer reference cases, product images, interior shoots, portraits, video, 3D rendering etc.)
Your place of employment will be Copenhagen, and you will be part of the Global Brand & Communication department. You will report directly to our Director, Brand & Communication.
Your main responsibilities will be planning and production of marketing, brand, communication and creative campaign materials in partnership with external stakeholders.
The position includes:
- Ensuring optimal workflows in all content production, optimising process and quality between internal and external resources
- Ensuring that all content is produced on time, updated and clearly communicated to all stakeholders
- Managing cooperation with both internal and external stakeholders (agencies, photographers, stylists etc.) in the development of content
- Managing the Louis Poulsen Images Bank, Creative Share Point etc.
- Being responsible for ensuring – in cooperation with the internal Graphic Designer – that guidelines for all materials are complied with and ensuring that the approved content is in line with the Louis Poulsen brand and vision
- Ensuring close cooperation with the regional Brand & Communication managers and the entire Product, Design and Brand Management team.
Why apply for this position?
This position will give you a unique opportunity to apply your experience in content production in both print and digital. You will become part of a professional team, and you will develop your skills in planning and process management through ongoing training and professional feedback.
We envisage that you have a degree in Visual Arts or Media, Communication, Marketing or similar and a minimum of five years’ ‘hands-on’ experience from a similar role, working at an agency or with a brand.
We expect you to have a high level of interpersonal skills, be independent and a good team player, motivated by creating success in partnership with your colleagues. You are flexible, have natural drive, integrity and a reputation as a good finisher.
You are fluent in both written and spoken English.
A challenging job in a dynamic, but informal global organisation, an organisation that emphasises excellent staff relations. Our induction and training programme, which teaches you all about our product and lighting philosophy as well as our history, ensures that you are fully briefed on our company and its products.
For further information about the position, please contact Sarah Lærke Stevens by e-mail at email@example.com.
Please submit your written application marked ‘Brand Content Editor’ to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please submit your application as soon as possible as the recruitment process will close when the right candidate is found.
Skriv i din ansøgning, at du så jobbet på bureaubiz.dk