Red Bull Denmark is a fast growing, young and dynamic family. We are all extremely dedicated to our work, each other and the Red Bull brand. We keep an open and honest working environment, where no two days are alike. We like to work hard and play hard, as we say. Red Bull is giving wings to creative and talented personalities so they can push boundaries and enter uncharted territories, do what was deemed impossible, challenge limits, and write history.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
The Brand Manager is responsible for the strategic development of the Red Bull brand in Denmark. Leading the Brand & Consumer Collecting team, the Brand Manager is involved in all consumer facing initiatives where the brand is exposed and positioned. Part of the role is working closely with the Marketing Manager to contribute to the annual business plan, creating, planning and executing brand campaigns, strategic development of the media & advertising plan, new product and packaging launches & branding activation of events and productions, in cooperation with the rest of the marketing & sales team.
- Managing and developing the talents of the brand team, a Brand Specialist and Consumer Collecting Manager & Team (Field Sampling/Student Marketeer team).
- Leads the overall brand onboarding of new Red Bull Denmark team members.
- Control creative and media agencies to ensure correct contractual setup and strong working relationships to deliver world class creative output.
- Represent Denmark and manage the relationship with global HQ branding peers.
- Owner and responsible for the full brand & media budget.
Consumer Insights and Market Research
- Turn data into compelling insights which are actionable and relevant, and ensure these insights are addressed through adequate ideas and plans.
- Stay on top of market trends and innovations in order to predict and affect consumer behavior.
Advertising and Creative
- Create branding and through the line communication for specific marketing projects in strong collaboration with the respective marketing & sales functions.
- Develop and implement the ideal annual advertising plan, ensuring international and local learnings, taking best practices in to consideration and with the right level of digital and social media integration.
- Work closely with the Communications Manager to amplify the impact of advertising on own, earned and paid media channels.
Product and Packaging Innovation
- Lead and manage solid product launches together with sales, finance and other marketing functions and act as the key contact for Red Bull HQ.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR CANDIDATES WITH THE FOLLOWING EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND EDUCATION:
- Min 3-5 years of experience with brand management in the FMCG market
- Min 3 years team management experience
- Fluent in both Danish & English
- FMCG brand marketing skills, knowledge and experience
- Experience in executing campaigns, setting up consumer flows and working with agencies
- An entrepreneurial “can-do” attitude facilitated by continuous learning and application of appropriate and innovative “best practices”
- Ability to maintain focus on multiple projects, follow through on priorities and deliver quality results
- High standard of integrity with a passion for the brand and commitment to Red Bull values
- Clear understanding of competitor activity and consumer behavior in a brand and FMCG context
- Cand Merc or equivalent commercial education
Are you our new Brand Marketing Manager? Please submit your coverletter and CV by clicking the red “Ansøg” button in the bottom right corner by November 18th.
Due to GDPR regulations applications sent by email directly to the hiring manager will not be processed.
If you have questions about the position that is not covered in this ad, please reach out to our HR Manager by email.
Skriv i din ansøgning, at du så jobbet på bureaubiz.dk