We deliver a solution that makes the world a smarter and safer place.
Our video management software and technology platform enable innovative solutions in the security & surveillance sector and beyond. Doctors can follow operations performed by other doctors, our software enables festivals to monitor crowds, it is used for wild life studies, for safety monitoring in cities, universities and retail, as well as multiple other purposes. Applied in the right way, video technology a safer and smarter place.
We have a culture of growth, speed and fun.
There is a special energy at Milestone Systems. It’s a rare blend of a fast forward culture and a friendly and respectful dialogue. The company is Danish by birth but now extremely international with employees from all continents. We learn, grow and have fun together.
And now we have an open position for an experienced brand-loving project manager. As we grow we must ensure that we build and use our brand consistently around the globe.
The Brand Program & Project Manager role sits in the Project, Operations & Planning (POP) team within Milestone’s corporate marketing & communications team. The POP team drives marketing programs and projects across the organization and works closely with other marketing teams such as E-commerce, Brand & Creative, Regional marketing, and Communications.
You are going to have fun in our team if you like to challenge the status quo, see the bigger picture, nail the execution and love working with a lot of people across teams, countries and time-zones. The POP team’s vision is to make a difference for the Milestone organization in:
- Putting strategy into action
- Building frameworks to scale execution
- Developing a marketing Center of Excellence
- Delivering measurable impact to the business
- Engage target audiences with relevant information
- In close partnership and under the direction of the Brand & Creative Development, you will manage the development of a solid corporate brand platform for Milestone System
- You will become a go-to-person and a brand ambassador for the Milestone brand
You will design the roll-out plan and both teach and preach the brand platform to numerous stakeholders in different positions. You will also package and deliver a brand guide and toolbox for external agencies and regional teams. In this job, you will design processes for managing the brand and advocate best practices around these processes. Examples of brand projects could be:
- Develop a corporate brand positioning and messaging platform
- Package and deliver a brand guide and toolbox for external agencies and regional teams
- Develop and maintain other brand assets for HR, Communications, sales etc.
- Help identify and implement market relevant thought leadership themes
- Bachelor (minimum) or Master (preferred)
- 5+ years of experience with international B-2-B brand development processes
- 7+ years of project management experience
- Well-versed across marketing disciplines, including digital channels
- Used to managing complex projects with multiple stakeholders
- Preferably having worked with software/hi-tech products in a partner-driven organization
- Ability to adapt and work effectively with multiple cross-cultural teams and projects
- Effective collaboration in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
It would be considered favorable if you
- Have worked with software/hi-tech products in a partner-driven organization
- Are Tech-savvy
- Have worked in a head-quarter role for an international company
- Have been managing projects in a matrix-organization
- Have agency management experience
Well, branding is not only creating a platform – it is also about bringing it to life. . That is why this new role is split fifty/fifty between brand management and project management.
You will continuously manage several projects that help bring the brand alive. It can be assisting a product team in creating an impactful product launch across multiple channels. Or engage the brand towards the entire Milestone Systems Developers Community. In addition, you will also take active part in other global marketing programs and initiatives.
A part of the Global Marketing team…
In our organization, we name a strategic priority “a program”. Our brand is a strategic priority and therefore your job title will be Brand Program & Project Manager and you will be a part of the Global Marketing team.
In a fast-growing company, it is difficult to map the organization and plan career paths many years ahead. But one thing is certain – if you do well, this position can open both doors and opportunities.
Who are you?
You have a strategic brand perspective, experience in building brand platforms, great communication skills and you are a strong project manager, leading projects from start to finish.
Some talent for stakeholder management is a plus and you might have busy days every once and a while.
If this sounds like you, please apply for the job now
. We look forward to hearing from you. Please note that applying for this job requires a valid Danish work visa.
If you have any questions about the job, please contact Ann-Katrin Kofoed Andersen, Head of Brand & Creative Development on +45 88 300 300.
Milestone Systems is a global industry leader in open platform IP video management software, founded in 1998 and now operating as a stand-alone company in the Canon Group. Milestone technology is easy to manage, reliable and proven in thousands of customer installations, providing flexible choices in network hardware and integrations with other systems. Sold through partners in more than 100 countries, Milestone solutions help organizations to manage risks, protect people and assets, optimize processes and reduce costs.
Skriv i din ansøgning, at du så jobbet på bureaubiz.dk