Upright Music is looking for an experienced, dedicated and proactive Client Relations Manager to be a part of our amazing team.
Upright Music is the leading independent music company in the Nordics, specialized in providing music for all kinds of audiovisual productions and film produced within the Nordics, the Baltics and Poland. We are based in Copenhagen and have an office in Warsaw as well.
The primary responsibility will be to initiate and establish new client relations as well as develop and strengthen existing relations within the Danish TV, advertising, digital, documentary and film industry.
The job also includes handling client projects and in collaboration with our experienced music supervision team delivering high-quality music solutions to our clients.
- Client relations – develop and strengthen existing client relations
- New business – research, initiate and establish new client relations through client pitches, meetings, presentations, etc.
- Market research – segmentation of the market and identifying business opportunities
- Handle client projects – delivering great solutions on time
- Adhoc – various administrative tasks related to sales, promotion and music licensing
Who you are
You get energized and are driven by interacting with people. You excel in creating connections and thereby turning leads into strong long-term business relationships and opportunities.
You have a kind and outgoing personality and can interact effortlessly with all kinds of people.
You are passionate about what you do, with a high sense of integrity and loyalty, and you will take pride in positive communication and always delivering great service to our clients.
You thrive in an international and competitive environment and want to contribute to the further development of Upright Music’s strong position in the market.
You are passionate about music and what music can do when used in context with moving images.
You like challenges, are structured, and work well under pressure, as the tasks are numerous, and deadlines can be tight.
What you bring
- Experience with client relations ideally from the Danish TV, advertising, digital, documentary and/or Film industry
- Self-motivated, self-driven with the ability to make things happen
- Excellent communication and outstanding people-skills
- Passion for music and in-depth music knowledge
- You communicate effortlessly in Danish as well as English (Both verbally and in writing)
- Skilled user of Microsoft Office (particularly Word / Outlook / Excel)
What we offer
We are a team of highly skilled, kind-hearted people who are passionate about music and fascinated by the transcendent impact music can have when combined with moving images. We are highly motivated by providing excellent service to our clients and finding great musical solutions for every production we are involved in. You will join a team of 20+ employees with most of us working from Copenhagen.
The role is based in our wonderful office space in the heart of Copenhagen.
The position is full-time – offering exciting career opportunities in a dynamic international company.
We offer flexible work conditions.
We hope we have sparked your interest to join our company and team. Please submit your application incl. motivation for joining us as per below.
Working hours: Full time – 37 hours per week
Salary: Based on qualifications
Start Date: By appointment
Deadline for applications: Friday November 5th at 12.00 pm
Please send your application and CV in Danish or English to
email@example.com and mark it “Application | Client Relations Manager”
in the subject line.
Questions may be directed to Head of Licensing Knud Brock
Skriv i din ansøgning, at du så jobbet på bureaubiz.dk