Schmidt Hammer Lassen is looking for a creative and talented Communications Manager with strong graphic design skills to be part of our Communications and Business Development team.
With over 30 years of experience, Schmidt Hammer Lassen is one of Scandinavia’s most recognized and award-winning architectural practices. Working out of studios in Copenhagen, Aarhus and Shanghai the practice is delivering projects around the world. We are deeply committed to the Nordic traditions of democracy, welfare, aesthetics, sustainability, materials, space and light.
For our office in Copenhagen we are looking for a talented Communications Manager with the right skillset and a creative mind, to support our Communications and Business Development.
Your role will be to develop and tell the stories of our projects from around the world and help strengthen our brand position in our key markets.
What we look for
- You are a creative mind with the ability to find the good story and tell it both visually and textually
- You have strong graphic design skills and work fluently with the Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator) and Microsoft PowerPoint
- Creative writing skills with the ability to write human, engaging copy that connects with people (full proficiency in both English and Danish required)
- You can work independently and are confident working within short deadlines, leading multiple communication projects at once, in a dynamic working environment
- Connecting with people both internally and externally is essential to this role, so we expect that you take pride in forming good working relationships across operational and professional boundaries
- You have a sharp eye for photography and visual content, and is experienced within the digital sphere from Social Media to media outlets, tools and platforms
- It is a plus if you have experience creating and editing video content for websites and Social Media
Who you are
- You have completed a 3-5-year degree within design and communications or similar
- 2-5 years of experience in a similar role, preferably in internationally reputable firms
- You are knowledgeable in architecture, art and design, as well as interested in social sciences
- Understanding the AEC business is a plus
What you will do
- Create visually strong presentation materials for Partner/Client meetings, talks and events
- Develop compelling content and thought leadership pieces that support our communication strategy
- Support our PR efforts by writing news articles and help respond to media inquiries
- Identity relevant awards and create compelling award entries for our ongoing projects
- Manage the communication on our Social Media channels including creating content and engaging with our community
How we work
You will become an integrated part of our Communication & Business Development team and work in a creative environment with expertise from a diverse range of backgrounds.
At Schmidt Hammer Lassen we take pride in our vibrant and dynamic work environment, promoting well-being and transparency across the firm, while enhancing social connectivity and interacting through an array of social initiatives, including morning learning sessions, lunch presentations, a winter bathing club, Friday bars, and much more.
The position is full-time, and you will primarily be working from our office in Copenhagen.
Applications will be processed continuously, and we expect to fill the position as soon as possible – please don’t hesitate to apply.
If you have specific questions regarding the position you can reach out to Marketing & Business Development Manager Michael Atzen.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Skriv i din ansøgning, at du så jobbet på bureaubiz.dk