Are you a social media wiz who loves community management with a passion? Are you on top of current social media trends and bursting with new creative ideas? Please keep reading because we might have the job for you!
At MovieStarPlanet, our game communities are vital to the player experience. At the same time, there is a strong link between what happens in-game and what happens on our social media channels. Our ambition is to strengthen that link even further and therefore, we are looking for an experienced Community & Social Media Manager to join the Marketing team.
About the job
The Community & Social Media Manager is a new position. You will engage the communities and start social conversations across platforms – you listen, act, and engage. The job has two main focus areas:
Community management for our current three games includes, but is not limited to:
- Overall community engagement strategy
- Plan and write in-game communication on new features, seasonalities, competitions, and events.
- Project manage competitions and events across games and write the copy.
- Keep an eye on what is happening in the community.
- Coordinate with game designers, producers, and Art Director
- Be the idea generator of what the community will find fun and engaging, such as holidays, fun days, RL releases, etc.
Social Media management for our two games that are active on SoMe includes, but is not limited to:
- Overall responsibility of the organic growth of our social media channels
- You transfer the in-game communication to relevant SoMe posts, stories, reels, TikToks, etc.
- You engage the communities on these platforms with content and text the players can relate to
- Create content that is fun and makes the community want to share it with their friends
- Keep the SoMe channels updated and relevant according to seasons, events, competitions, etc.
The job involves a great deal of coordination and working closely with the games teams and content artists.
- You have a BIG passion for communication and community management
- You are social media savvy and a first mover in the SoMe space
- You are a people person who thrives in a role with many stakeholders
- You can juggle multiple balls in the air
- You write engaging texts and understand the terminology used by Tweens and Teens
- You know how text and visuals go hand-in-hand
- You are fluent in English
- Preferably, you have experience working with communication for kids/tweens
- Some Photoshop experience is an advantage
Please share your resume and a motivational application by following the “Søg jobbet her” button.
About the Company
MovieStarPlanet ApS is behind the games MovieStarPlanet, MovieStarPlanet 2, and BlockStarPlanet, targeting kids aged 8-13 years. In the virtual worlds, users design their MovieStar or BlockStar avatar to play the games and have fun with friends.
Some key features include dressing up, chatting with friends, creating looks, making movies and scrapbooks, designing clothes, building worlds and prefabs, and playing mini-games.
Launched in Denmark in 2009, MovieStarPlanet ApS has experienced explosive growth. Currently, the games are live in 16 countries – across 11 European markets, the United States, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand. Globally we rank among the most popular virtual worlds for the target group with more than 300 million registered profiles.
MovieStarPlanet ApS employs around 75 staff at the headquarters based on the attractive surroundings of Copenhagen’s new and modern part called Ørestad, located very close to the city center and the metro line. The corporate language is English.
Skriv i din ansøgning, at du så jobbet på bureaubiz.dk