Do you like telling stories about AI, sustainability and the business of the future?
Then we need you at the Markets Team in KPMG in Denmark. As SoMe Journalist you could be shooting and editing videos about quantum technology one day; ghost writing debate pieces for KPMG experts about the ethical use of AI the next day; and finish your week off recording podcasts and interviewing leading experts with interesting views on the business of the future.
As SoMe Journalist you get to use any means of storytelling you can think of. The right candidate has a journalistic mind-set, an interest in trending topics in the news and the proactive ability to position KPMG on these agendas. SoMe – especially LinkedIn with 11,000+ followers – is an essential outlet for our content in written, graphical or video formats. Selling interviews and debate articles with KPMG’s subject matter experts is another, as well as creating and updating content for our corporate websites.
KPMG in Denmark offers a unique opportunity for an ambitious, outgoing and motivated candidate that thrives in an international and entrepreneurial environment. In this role, you have the chance to be a part of a fast-growing firm with strong digital ambitions where we like to think outside the box and challenge business as usual.
The successful candidate is proactive, ambitious and passionate about creative storytelling in a business context. Your efforts will strengthen our relations with key stakeholders and our overall position in the market. Youwill be part of a small dynamic team who breaks down silo mentalities and strives to help each other move fast from idea creation to execution.
Please note that this is a paternity cover for initially five months in the period March to end of July 2020.
- You love to write and have a journalistic approach to content creation and storytelling.
- Proven experience in creating and delivering effective and innovative campaigns across digital platforms.
- In-depth understanding of social media and how to engage key target groups and communities effectively.
- Proactive and outgoing personality feeling comfortable working with tight deadlines from time to time.
- Responsibility for delivering content raising the external profile of our firm with key decision-makers within our target audiences in close collaboration with internal stakeholders.
- Solid understanding of content creation for social media
- Experience with video editing (FinalCut or PremierPro)
- Proficient with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Knowledge of global CMS solutions like Adobe Experience Manager is a plus.
Qualifications & Skills
- Degree preferably in a communication-related qualification (journalist, communication studies, etc.).
- Journalist or communication professional with at least 3-6 years’ experience preferably in a larger business organisation, consultancy or media outlet.
- Please notice fluency in English and Danish is a requirement.
Need more information?
Please upload your curriculum vitae, motivational letter and other relevant papers in English on this site. We will be evaluating applications on an ongoing basis.
For any further questions, please contact Helge Coroli Frandsen, Content Manager, Markets at email@example.com/+4522949824
Skriv i din ansøgning, at du så jobbet på bureaubiz.dk