We are searching for a golf player with excellent writing skills, and at least + 3-5 years experience from a similar role as copywriter for a brand or advertising agency.
If you are fluent in English communication, master engaging content, has broad experience in writing a press release, newsletter and make great copy for websites, brochures plus is a great golfer, we would like to get in touch!
You have a least 3-5 years of experience as an English copywriter.
If you are also able to apply these talents to communicate effectively and transform technical information into stories worth telling, then this might be your unique opportunity to merge your interest in golf with your flair for writing, you will play a significant role in our marketing and communications efforts to promote our industry-leading technology used by top athletes and aspiring amateurs for practice and player development in golf.
Our products are relied upon by the best of the game to unleash their full potential, and you will contribute to building and nurturing an outstanding brand reputation and intimate relationships with the market leaders. As our new Copywriter, you will be responsible for writing captivating copy for a wide spectrum of marketing purposes both online and offline. You will be developing our social media content and direct our efforts to build and expand our audience through powerful engagement with followers. You will report to the Global Head of Marketing & Communication and be a team member of our growing in-house agency at HQ in Vedbaek, Denmark.
This exciting role is all about:
- Writing copy for a variety of marketing purposes and audiences
- Working closely together with marketing and sales to establish a uniform tone of voice
- Collaborating with in-house creative teams to produce appealing texts for sales material, brochures, websites, apps, etc.
- Working alongside marketing teams to write engaging and informative e-mail marketing campaigns
- Revising and improving upon company copy written by other members of the marketing team
- Translating and rewriting scripts for video storyboards.
- Composing press releases for global magazines, organizations and the existing TrackMan audience.
- Creating great storytelling about unique TrackMan solutions around the world.
- Planning, writing and publishing content for social media platforms in collaboration with Campaign Project Managers and global sales reps
- Creating branded content from the international golf tour players
- Engaging TrackMan owners and future owners in our TrackMan community
The ideal background for this marketing position is:
- At least 3-5 years experience as a copy writer for an agency or in-house marketing
- A passionate and devoted writer with the talent for penning captivating copy
- Master in written and spoken English skills
- An in-depth understanding of what makes great content on websites, brochures, social medias, newsletters, adds, Linked In, and corporate communication
- Ideally equipped with a degree taught in English
- Strong attention to detail is essential to succeed in this position
- Having flair for technical details is a plus as the solutions we sell are complex
- Being a skilled golf player is a must for this position
Technology evolving at the speed of innovation
Our proprietary technology is based on expert knowledge about radar, computer vision and software engineering nurtured throughout many years. Our solutions are developed by specialists who endlessly explore and challenge new technical boundaries, and it evolves constantly to meet our ambitions as a company, and our visions as engineers and dreamers.
Join the home of a powerful sports brand and a one-of-a-kind technology
TrackMan’s blend of sports products, cutting-edge technology and rapid growth make our company an outstanding place to work. Our work culture is entrepreneurial, ambitious and rewarding as you get to collaborate with inspiring colleagues and interact with the leaders of golf, baseball and football. Based on a unique brand reputation, we are proud of working in close partnership with the top athletes, organizations and teams that rely on our technology to stay ahead of the race.
We are a Danish company founded, owned and run since 2003 by three entrepreneurs with a strong passion for sports. Today, we have a global footprint with our headquarter located in Denmark (Vedbaek) and offices in New York, Phoenix, Poland and Tokyo. We are more than two hundred and fifty people worldwide, half of which work in Denmark where all hardware and software products are developed, tested and manufactured.
Where innovation happens
At TrackMan, we know that great people make great products.
We believe our teamwork thrives and innovation sparks in an atmosphere where people are encouraged to think for themselves, where everybody’s voices are heard, and where the best ideas prevail in the pursuit of the exceptional solution. These ingredients are what make TrackMan an inspiring company – for our customers and our colleagues.
Apply today and join a company with great technologies, great colleagues, and great opportunities to grow.
Please send your application and CV in English as soon as possible and no later than 23rd of December, as we will be assessing the applications on an ongoing basis. Please attach your own portfolio of English copy for websites, newsletters, Linked In, Social Media etc. For additional information about the position, please text Global Head of Marketing & Communication, Tina Havmøller, on +45 60 88 18 19 and you will be contacted shortly.
Skriv i din ansøgning, at du så jobbet på bureaubiz.dk