Would you want to be part of building a new function that will unfold Pandora’s corporate narrative, purpose and values? Do you thrive with crafting and delivering strategic campaigns across global channels internally and externally, and with managing complex productions such as annual reports? Then you might be the one to join our new Corporate Branding team.
Job description and areas of responsibility
To engage our global community of 27,000 employees and our many external partners and stakeholders, we are looking for a Corporate Branding Manager with strategic vision and solid hands-on experience in branding and/or corporate communications.
Our new Corporate Branding Manager will work to strengthen Pandora’s corporate brand with employees, the business community and in the recruitment market via external and internal branding activities globally. The work will evolve around the development of our Annual Report and Sustainability Report, as well as creative concepts and digital assets for long-term, strategic positioning. This includes:
- Support in the delivery of the corporate branding strategy including the development and roll-out of Pandora’s strategic narrative
- Close involvement in the development of our corporate reporting suite and the project management of our Annual Report and our Sustainability Report
- Help drive Pandora’s work around employer branding and the activation of our new employer brand
- Manage digital content campaigns across channels
- Advise on video styles and the development of new video formats and the look and feel of our corporate web channels
Your new team
You will join the newly established Corporate Branding team and be part of Pandora’s integrated Global Communication & Sustainability function at our head office in Copenhagen, Denmark – an international hub of passionate and performance-driven experts. You will report to the Director of Corporate Branding and work closely with key global functions in Pandora, including Finance, Marketing, HR, Digital & Technology.
Something about you
At Pandora, we recognize that it takes winning personalities to create winning cultures, and it is essential that you bring a performance-driven attitude, an ability to drive impact, a collaborative mindset and the highest level of integrity.
We believe that professionals with the following experience and skillsets are well-suited for this position:
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree within Communications, Branding or International Business
- Minimum five years of experience working with preferably a listed company and/or a leading global consumer brand
- Hands-on experience with creative concepts and productions, including project management
- Experience in working with an annual reporting cycle, digital formats and channels, including video
- An innovative approach to communications, corporate branding, strategic storytelling and channel activation
- Excellent writing and message crafting capacity
- An international big picture orientation
- A hands-on, can-do attitude combined with an ability to work strategically
- A creative eye to the visual side coupled with the ability to link to strategic business priorities
Application deadline: 24th October 2022
We process applications on a continuous basis and encourage you to send your application as soon as possible. You can read more about Pandora on our corporate site www.pandoragroup.com
If you can see yourself in the position and would like to become part of Pandora’s future growth journey, we look forward to hearing from you!
Icing on the cake
You will be working out of our beautiful Global Office in Copenhagen V, established in 2016 and designed to unite and inspire our teams. Besides our beautiful interior design, we are also proud of our LEED Gold Certification for Energy and Environmental Design. This means that we use as few natural resources as possible and that we use them with respect. The result is a professional and dynamic space that is unique, comfortable and inspirational – and delivers a true Pandora experience to anyone who works here or comes to visit.
Pandora designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished jewellery made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. Pandora jewellery is sold in more than 100 countries through 6,800 points of sale, including more than 2,700 concept stores.
Headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, Pandora employs 27,000 people worldwide and crafts its jewellery at two LEED certified facilities in Thailand using mainly recycled silver and gold. The company plans to be carbon neutral by 2025 and has joined the Science Based Targets initiative to reduce emissions across its full value chain. Pandora is listed on the Nasdaq Copenhagen stock exchange and generated a revenue of DKK 23.4 billion in 2021.
At Pandora, we believe that creating an inclusive and diverse workplace and reflecting societal diversity in our customer engagement is essential to delivering on our company purpose: to give a voice to people’s loves. We dedicate ourselves to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of inclusion and diversity where everyone feels respected and valued.
Skriv i din ansøgning, at du så jobbet på bureaubiz.dk