Are you passionate about digital business development? Do you want to head up the strategic development and tactical rollout of a unique online marketing product with huge global potential? Do you want to change how real estate is sold around the globe?
We are looking for an experienced and results-driven digital business director to head up the continued development and sales of Esoft Connect, a powerful online marketing tool targeted at real-estate agents worldwide. The tool has already been sold to and implemented for the first clients in Denmark and the USA, and it has delivered staggering results, proving to be a true game changer in the way real estate agents advertise their listings online.
A real-estate chain typically has a distributed spend that exceeds the biggest digital advertisers in any country and we have built a tool to manage that easily. You will not just manage a major buying power globally but shape and cultivate this market of distributed digital transformation from scratch. We are a company that can do this with almost 20 years of experience in digital transformation for the real-estate industry.
Your role will be to grow this exciting new business area further, seize new opportunities, build an international partner model, help our partners to win new clients, and deliver world-class digital solutions for the global real estate market.
You turn digital solutions into profitable business
You will head up our new digital business area for our online marketing solutions. Internally, you will work closely with our IT department and a dedicated team of IT developers, who are building our digital solutions and continually improving our online marketing solutions. Externally, you will work closely with our partner sales organization and be responsible for driving the global sales and marketing of our platform to real estate agents worldwide. You will report directly to the Group CEO and will be responsible for the strategy and innovation within this exciting business area. Based on your feedback from the partners you build up, the market and the clients and your acute understanding of our digital business area, you will create a business roadmap with short- and long-term goals and secure our continued digital success.
For years, Esoft has been the leading supplier in digital marketing content to the global real estate sector. Our new online marketing platform offers enormous business potential that is waiting to be harnessed. With you at the helm, supported by an internal advisory board with leading members of the group, we plan to grow this business area substantially in the months and years to come and prove, once again, that Esoft is the world’s leading property marketing company.
- Develop a roadmap for growing our current market position into becoming a major buyer of digital ads globally.
- Build and execute our partnership model, securing a minimum of 10 new partners before the end of 2019.
- Lead the partner program as they maintain and improve the positive relationships necessary to grow the business.
- Drive the product enhancement by capturing partner feedback and assist in prioritizing development activities.
- Create and maintain strategic relationsships with key C-level personnel from partner organizations.
- Full P/L responsibility for the business area, reporting directly to our Group CEO.
- Collaborate with Esoft offices around the world as well as our external partners and support their marketing and sales efforts. This includes participation in presales planning and activities and scoping and execution of the sales effort.
- Continually innovate our business area and bring new solutions and services to market.
- Ensure that Esoft continues to be a market leader in online marketing through innovation and a strong customer focus.
- Gather data and evaluate market demands with a view to spot new business opportunities and improve our existing product line.
- Grow our current markets: Australia, New Zealand, Canada, USA, Great Britain, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, France, Sweden, and the Netherlands.
- 5+ years’ experience in online business on an international level, preferably as a senior at an agency or tech supplier.
- Experience in business development and leadership.
- A strong track record with proven commercial results from international sales.
- Significant management experience and the ability to lead a team and motivate people to high-level performance, focusing on business impact.
- Experience in business development frameworks, including fast prototyping to ensure promotion of the right ideas for the product roadmap.
- Strong project-management skills.
- 3+ years in customer-centred operations: B2B and/or B2C and different go-to-market models.
- Experience with data management and analytics.
- Proven track record with building new business cases.
- You are passionate about and have a deep understanding of online marketing and its related business opportunities.
- You are driven and goal oriented by nature and find great satisfaction in creating the right strategy and executing it, delivering the desired results.
- You thrive in a dynamic and growth-oriented organization and view potential obstacles as challenges that are best overcome with diligence and passion.
- You are a great communicator with a good understanding of people and their different cultures and backgrounds on a personal and professional level.
- You are a self-starter, hardworking, and a determined team player who finds the way where nobody has walked before.
We offer a good basic salary with a lucrative bonus program that will reward you for achieving the defined goals and growing this exciting new business area. Our HQ is in Odense, Denmark – where we expect you to spend time with the rest of the crew. The job will demand extensive traveling around the world to build up the partner network we have in our plans. The work will very much be “online” reaching globally at the same day.
We look forward to hear from you
If you have questions about the job, please contact Esoft Group CEO and founder René Dines Hermand at +45 20 300 406 or send us your application and your CV no later than 1. June 2018.
Esoft develops and sells intelligent imaging, sales, and marketing solutions to real estate agents and property marketing companies worldwide. We have more than 650 dedicated employees in 4 countries who work hard every day to offer our customers the best solutions and the fastest service within the areas of image processing, 3D visualization, property presentations, and online marketing. Our organization has experienced continuous organic growth for more than a decade, and our aim is to be the world champion in our industry. We believe we will accomplish our mission by focusing our energy and resources on creating a company culture that makes Esoft an exciting, inspiring, and rewarding place to work.
Skriv i din ansøgning, at du så jobbet på bureaubiz.dk