Build and drive our global website and ensure online sales & lead generation
Falck Safety Services (FSS) is the world leading provider of safety and survival trainings predominantly delivered to the Oil & Gas, Maritime, Off Shore wind and high-risk industries from our 33 training centers in 21 countries across the world.
In September this year, Polaris Private Equity – a Swedish/Danish mid-market private equity fund acquired FSS from the Falck group. Jointly with our new owners, we have an exciting growth journey ahead of us including increased digitalization of how we manage and drive our business. Recently we launched our new global website, which represents a key platform for creating online sales and lead generation.
Our Marketing and Customer Experience team needs support from an experienced digital marketer to take full ownership and responsibility for keeping the site dynamic, attractive and relevant for all our customer segments and to ensure we capture leads and create sales.
In your role you will be part of a small team leading the digital marketing agenda in FSS. You base will be Copenhagen, but you will work closely with our global marketing community to ensure success of the initiatives across the board. Some travel should be expected.
More precisely, in this position you will:
• Develop and execute impactful digital campaigns that engage our different customer segments and ensure traffic
• Improve and maintain website: Continuously increase relevance and customer experience
• Align Social Media platforms and create consistent and relevant initiatives
• Monitor results such as traffic, leads, conversions and sales based on relevant KPIs
• Support and drive the ambition of becoming more data-driven in go-to-market efforts
To succeed you must have:
• Strong project management skills
• Strong communicator with ability to present concepts/ideas for different stakeholder groups
• Proven track record of designing and executing impactful digital campaigns (5-7 years’ experience)
• Solid understanding of digital marketing, SEO and marketing automation platforms
• Experience keeping websites dynamic, relevant and attractive
• Focus on customer journeys and how FSS can create excellent customer experience by means of digital marketing tools
• Experience in how insights can be leveraged to optimize our efforts and drive business
• Experience driving a change agenda to ensure roll out of digital campaigns/solutions
• Strong business and organizational focus
• Full fluency in English
• A unique opportunity to build FSS digital brand
• An exciting and challenging job where digital ambitions are high
• An opportunity define the standards and best practices for digital marketing
• A work environment that is international, informal and dynamic
Skriv i din ansøgning, at du så jobbet på bureaubiz.dk