Are you an experienced digital designer who can deliver outstanding design and rich user experiences? Are you always up-to-date on the latest trends in digital design, technology and user behavior? Do you want to work in an international environment?
Milestone Systems is a fast-growing international tech company. Our global corporate marketing team is looking for a new passionate digital designer to join our merry band of brand guardians. We are creative, ambitious and fully engaged in the full spectrum of marketing activities. We work in a dynamic environment, where we constantly strive to surpass our own high expectations. And we make sure we have fun along the way to creative greatness.
You will be responsible for
- taking the lead on developing digital design for digital platforms, both our website and digital tools
- supporting the strategic brand position and business story through digital design
- executing digital design across digital projects, based on insights about our business and target audience – to move our online services to a higher level
- continuing to develop and maintain digital guidelines for our overall Corporate Visual Identity
- interacting with colleagues to ensure that our digital solutions are conceptualized and delivered with the highest level of quality
- aligning and working smoothly with digital project managers, content editors, UX designers, back- and front-end developers, art directors, copywriters, photographers, graphic designers, video/animator artists etc.
- maintaining and developing digital designs that fit into the CMS system, which means developing templates/modules that can be used as building blocks for the Content Editors to build web pages in the CMS, based on a localization process
- developing digital design that fits all devices (responsive design)
- working with online design from idea conception to final delivery, ensuring usability and consistency throughout the entire creative process
- are a skilled expert with 5+ years of design experience across digital platforms
- are a strategic design thinker with extensive experience in digital design and communication
- have a deep commercial interest and also experience in working with digital design for e-commerce platforms
- have broad knowledge of and experience in digital design and UX for global audiences
- have proven skills in responsive design and a basic understanding of HTML and CSS
- have strong presentation skills and like to take ownership of both the concept and design processes
- have above average skills in designing templates for a CMS system
- have excellent skills in Photoshop, Sketch and InVision
- have experience working closely together with front- end developers
- are a natural team player, service-minded, open and honest with a positive and solution-oriented attitude
- have both a structured and creative mindset; you are an expert in design with stylistic breadth and have a keen eye for the big picture and the smallest detail
- are a problem solver who thrives in complex environments and is driven by the desire to improve
- are interested in technology and have a deep desire to gain a profound business understanding in order to make fantastic experiences for our audiences
- are fluent in English
We offer you
- a lot of responsibility and the chance to shape Milestone Systems’ digital future
- a great opportunity to get hands-on experience with developing and implementing a global online design strategy across tools and websites
- a job in an established and fast-growing global tech company with more than 670 employees and offices in more than 23 countries
- a large team with committed, experienced and talented team mates
- a flexible, inspiring, collaborative and playful work environment
- a company that prioritizes and invests in its employees’ development
- a company that focuses on job satisfaction and creating a positive social atmosphere; we have an active personnel club, a sports club, an in-house masseuse, an ergonomic specialist and an all-inclusive canteen
- a full-time position based in Brøndby, Denmark at the Milestone HQ
Welcome to Milestone Systems
You will be part of a market-leading, ambitious and vibrant company in rapid growth. We are the market-leading provider of video management software, a technology that helps the world see how to ensure safety, increase business efficiency and well-being in our societies. We enable an open platform community of partners driving collaboration and innovation together.
Our entrepreneurial spirit ensures that no two days are alike and that most dreams are possible. To succeed on a bigger scale, we build the structures we need as we grow. We find values and empowerment more important than rules and we embrace diversity and collaboration based on openness and curiosity. We invest in our employees and our leaders and have a partner-first approach to business.
We look forward to receiving your portfolio, application and resume in English, as soon as possible and no later than July 3, 2018 via this link.
Start date: as soon as possible. Interviews will be conducted on an ongoing basis.
If you have any questions related to the position, please contact Creative Production Manager, Kristie Nielsen-Refs, email@example.com
Please note that this position requires a valid Danish work visa.
Skriv i din ansøgning, at du så jobbet på bureaubiz.dk