KPMG in Denmark offers a unique opportunity for a highly ambitious, outgoing and motivated candidate who thrives in an international and fast-paced environment. You will have the chance to be part of a successful and fast-growing firm and join a Markets team with strong digital ambitions. You will play an important role in building KPMG's digital brand, making our firm the clear choice in the marketplace.
As digital marketing manager, you develop and execute digital campaigns, aiming to generate leads across digital platforms. In close cooperation with our Content Manager and Marketing Manager, you will drive traffic to KPMG.dk from our SoMe platforms and search engines, while you ensure a well-structured and client-centric website. You strive to generate soft and hard leadsin every digital effort.
You will monitor results such as traffic, leads, conversion and sales and make adjustments when necessary to boost impact. It is important that your passion is not only digital campaigns and SoMe activities. To be successful in this role, you also need a genuine interest in making our website more relevant and impactful. You will be provided support for maintenance of the website.
- Develop and execute impactful digital campaignsthat engage our target audiences, while driving traffic to KPMG.dk
- Improve and maintain KPMG.dk to make it more relevant and client centric
- Align SoMe platforms with business priorities and strategic initiatives
- Monitor results such as traffic, leads, conversion and sales based on relevant KPIs
- Support Markets’ overall ambition of becoming more data-driven in our go-to-market efforts.
- Strong project management skills and the ability to prioritise in a fast-paced workplace with many deadlines is essential
- A good communicator, able to listen, analyse and present concepts to a variety of audiences, both verbally and through clear and descriptive written work
- Proven track record of impactful digital campaigns
- Deep understanding of digital marketing and how to generate leads
- In-depth understanding of social media platforms, particularly LinkedIn and how to engage target audiences
- Experience with improving websites (content and structure)
- Flair for design is preferred.
- Solid understanding of SEO, SEM and web analytics, with the ability to analyse and interpret data
- Strong experience with global CMS solutions, knowledge of Adobe Experience Manager is a plus
- Experience with DAM solutions
- Focus on UX, customer journeys and channel alignment
- Familiar with HTML and CSS coding
- Proficient with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator
- Experience working with internal SharePoint portals.
- Degree, preferably in digital marketing or similar/equivalent qualification
- A digital marketing professional with at least –4-7 years’ experience, preferably in a professional services environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Danish, including writing for digital channels.
At KPMG, we offer you continuous development as part of a vibrant international environment. Alongside this, we offer you an informal and open work culture with a flat organisational structure, where new ideas are highly appreciated and seen as a key component of our culture. We have several social activities as well, whether you like biking, skiing, running, good food or social gatherings.
Deadline for application
We do not have an application deadline on this position. We take candidates into the recruitment process continuously and close the position down, once we have found the right candidate.
Need more information?
For more information, please contact Director Thomas Holt Christensen, Head of Markets at +45 52150042.
KPMG is a global network of professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 154 countries and territories and have 197,000 people working in member firms around the world. The independent member firms of the KPMG network are affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative (“KPMG International”), a Swiss entity. Each KPMG firm is a legally distinct and separate entity and describes itself as such.
At KPMG in Denmark we challenge conventions of what it means to provide advisory, audit and tax services. Across Audit, Advisory and Corporate Services, we are 500+ colleagues who combine a profound insight into Danish and Nordic affairs. By inspiring confidence in each other, we deliver value to our clients and empower change. Together, we help private companies, funds and public organisations of all sizes to seize growth opportunities.
Within Corporate Services, we help consultants and auditors ignite their potential for them to deliver uncompromising quality. We support their expertise and help them challenge the professional services sector. Joining our organisation, you will be recognised for making a difference by anticipating change and inspiring innovation.
Skriv i din ansøgning, at du så jobbet på bureaubiz.dk