Are you confident in leading digital marketing across the Northern European region? And do you enjoy working in an international environment with fun-loving colleagues and rapid developments?
If so, the Digital Marketing Manager is an exciting position to drive the future of Specsavers digital presence and reach new and improved digital heights within our region (Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Finland, and the Netherlands).
Let’s make a difference, together
Everyone is ambitious in their own way. At Specsavers, also known as Louis Nielsen in Denmark, we challenge you to grow continuously and carve your own path. Whether that’s through training courses, travel abroad to learn more about our business markets, or by jumping on a career programme – you bring your ambitious, and we’ll supply the opportunities.
Driven people like you will bring us closer to our ambition: providing accessible healthcare on the high street. Specsavers already provides eye and hearing care to 38 million customers globally, together with its 37,000 employees. As our new Digital Marketing Manager, you’ll join us on our journey and make a positive difference to the eye and hearing care of all.
What you’ll do
As Digital Marketing Manager at Specsavers, you will be responsible for developing and improving our online presence to reach customers across all digital touchpoints in a more efficient way. You will oversee a team of 5 online marketing experts to ensure that the planning, prioritisation, and integration of the digital agenda is kept in line with overall business and marketing objectives.
More specifically, your main tasks will be to:
- Develop and improve Specsavers’ online presence to most efficiently reach our customers across all relevant digital touchpoints offsite and onsite in the customer journey
- Strategic responsible for digital plan and priorities and integrating digital with overall business and marketing objectives
- Lead the digital marketing innovation track towards further personalization and automation of Specsavers’ online marketing comms programs
- Strategic channel responsibility for developing display, programmatic, social and search
- Drive always-on performance programme and deliver on predefined online business KPI’s
- Plan and execute tracking and test programmes in order to optimize user experience and customer journey
- Evaluate emerging technologies for adoption where appropriate and ensure right Ad and Martech technology platform set-up, tech stacks, web and IT infrastructure to support the overall digital performance
- Work closely with cross-functional global and regional team including: Web Development, Marketing, CRM, PR, Product, Retail, Creative etc.
- Guide and cooperate with both external and internal creative and technical partners, as well as media agencies
Who you are
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager who is a great self-starter with a grounded can-do attitude. It’s important that you have experience with thinking strategically in terms of how to optimise digital channel positioning across multiple markets, and that you share a genuine passion and understanding of online marketing media and tools in order to deploy these most efficiently in different scenarios and to the customer journey.
To accommodate such, you must to a fairly extent meet the following professional and personal qualifications:
- Master’s degree from Business School or University
- Preferably 3 years of experience from one or more companies or agencies, where you have worked with online marketing and eCommerce on various international levels
- Strategic thinking in digital channel positioning.
- Result oriented and data driven, excellent data analysis skills, super user in Google Analytics, and used to work against business KPIs.
- Adaptable to work in a fast-paced (retail) environment with tight deadlines
- Experience from working in a matrix organisation with many stakeholders and interests
- Great at building teams and solid stakeholder relationships
- Strong communication skills and fluent in English
What’s in it for you?
We offer you an exciting job in an organisation where Digital is a crucial part of our business and future business success. Therefore, we’re currently seeking to invest and excel our digital performance from our headquarters in Guernsey, UK, to all five NE markets.
As our new Digital Marketing Manager, you will be given the opportunity to drive the future success of Specsavers digital presence forward. On top of that, you will:
- Join a smart, confident, and enthusiastic team with colleagues from many nationalities
- No two days will be the same in our fast-moving, international and dynamic matrix environment
- Work closely together with other departments crucial for our digital marketing efforts
- Opportunity to travel around Europe when required and meet colleagues from other Marketing teams
- Great coffee, lots of laughs, regular birthday treats, spectacular dinners, and much more
- Be part of a business which serves a major impact on the future of eye and hearing care
Is this you? Great!
We’d love to hear from you. To apply, click here. We’re on the lookout for the right person to join us as soon as possible, so please apply with your CV, and you’ll hear from us soon. Should you have any questions about the position, feel free to contact Senior Talent Acquisition Partner, Marianne Selch, at + 45 51 56 37 92.
More about us
Life is for living. That’s why our smart, passionate, and fun-loving team at Specsavers has made it our mission to help as many people as possible receive accessible eye and hearing care. Now, having been industry leaders in technology and service, we’re entering a new era providing accessible healthcare to the high street. Visit our Career Site to learn more about your opportunities at Specsavers.
Skriv i din ansøgning, at du så jobbet på bureaubiz.dk