INVISIO is a global, market-leading company that protects and enables defence and public safety professionals through advanced hearing protection and communication solutions.
We have a strong culture of trusting, encouraging and providing our employees with the means and freedom to do their best and our core values of passion, innovation, teamwork and customer first is a key part of that.
We are on a journey to grow and develop our digital marketing efforts to be a pivotal piece in the future growth of INVISIO. This is a new position, and you will be responsible for building and driving our digital presence and performance across all online channels. You will be a part of a small Marketing team, based in Hvidovre, Denmark.
Your main responsibilities
- Create and execute an online strategy across all digital channels
- Drive the implementation and maintenance of a new website
- Ensure that SEO plays a key part in the development of our websites and content creation
- Take the lead on executing organic and paid media and online campaigns
- Drive and execute a SoMe content plan
- Drive and execute on a marketing automation strategy
- Make data driven decisions, by testing, monitoring, analyzing and reporting data and results
- Pro-actively share knowledge and expertise, be the source of information and inspiration on latest trends
Professional and personal skills:
- 5+ years experience in digital marketing – preferably B2B marketing
- Analytical, structured, a fast learner and a self-starter
- Skilled in driving and optimizing content for SoMe and web
- Proven experience with CMS-systems, Google Analytics, Google Console, SoMe analytics, and SEO tools
- Experience with marketing automation and paid media
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in English, both written and oral
The following will enhance your candidacy:
- Experience with video editing and production for SoMe
- Capable of doing to light graphics work utilizing the Adobe package and MS Office
INVISIO offers an independent job with a lot of opportunities in a global, fast-growing high-tech company. Our organization is composed of many nationalities, and in this job you will get a lot of influence on your workday and set the direction within your area to be a true growth-hacker.
As INVISIO has developed rapidly from being a start-up to becoming a successful growth company, you will constantly be challenged and able to develop professionally as well as personally. INVISIO has a culture where high transparency, competency, teamwork, and employee satisfaction is a focus and where everybody has a high degree of freedom as we trust everybody to do their outmost.
If you want to know more about this position, please contact Director, Product Marketing, Anita N. Olsen by email email@example.com.
Please send your motivated application and CV to HR Manager Anja Pelby at firstname.lastname@example.org marked “Digital Marketing Project Manager” no later than August 16th, 2021
We continually review applications and will start interviewing from the 2nd week of August, so please apply as soon as possible. We accept applications in both English and Danish.
We are looking to fill the position by October 1st or when we have found the right candidate.
INVISIO develops and sells advanced communication systems that enable professionals in noisy and mission critical environments to communicate, protect their hearing and work effectively. The company combines specialist knowledge in acoustics and hearing with broad engineering know-how in software, materials technology and integration. Sales are via the headquarters in Copenhagen and sales offices in the USA, France, the United Kingdom and Italy and via a global network of partners.
INVISIO’s registered office is in Stockholm, Sweden and the company is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm (IVSO). Additional information is available on the company’s website www.invisio.com.
Skriv i din ansøgning, at du så jobbet på bureaubiz.dk