At the VELUX Group, we give you the chance to grow. To shape your own career. To work in an international environment. To be part of a company that leads the market in sustainable indoor living. We offer you a world of opportunities – if you have the ability and the drive to take them.
Would you like to drive global, digital projects from ideation to implementation? And are you ready to use your marketing know-how to advise colleagues across our international organisation and prepare agency briefs?
Join our Marketing Factory to create head-turning campaigns.
At our HQ in Hørsholm, you will work alongside 26 marketing experts and project managers who deliver integrated marketing solutions to the entire VELUX organisation in close collaboration with external suppliers. Here, you will join our Go-to-Market & Projects team, which is the first point of entry for all marketing projects and requests.
You will have up to 20 days of international travel per year as you manage a diverse range of projects to support our global marketing programmes and our ongoing product launches and campaigns. Doing so, you will help scope new projects, clarify the strategy, set the project team and facilitate the development of campaign content. Our major projects typically take 6-12 months to drive to completion, while others are executed within the course of weeks.
“This is a chance to help establish a new approach to our marketing efforts. Our Marketing Factory was only established just over a year ago so you can really make your mark on the way we drive our international collaboration,” says Marie Wickmann Elkjær, Head of Go-to-Market & Projects.
With a strong focus on quality and performance, you will:
- Conduct end-to-end project management, overseeing the production of campaigns, content, apps, tools, etc.
- Facilitate strategy clarification and project scoping together with internal customers
- Gather insight from internal experts, provide advice on solutions and prepare agency briefs
- Manage the internal customers and external suppliers to ensure optimal use of resources and align with stakeholders on an ongoing basis
- Facilitate global and local implementation planning and prepare performance measurement
In this role, your ability to navigate in a matrix organisation and ensure progress across functions will be key. As our new set-up brings an element of change management to your role, you will need excellent people skills and cross-cultural understanding. Equally important, you have a fiercely strategic mindset and an innate ability to convert market opportunities into tangible implementations. And when it comes to your project deliverables, you are something of a perfectionist; dedicated to delivering excellence on time.
- At least 5 years’ marketing experience
- A passion for digital services and solutions and a visionary approach to their implementation
- Experience with integrated and digital marketing campaigns and performance optimization
- Strong project management skills and a track record of driving things forward and achieving results
- Experience from an agency or an international context
You will join a strong organisation that boasts 77 years of proud history and more than 10,000 employees – including some strong digital talent. At our HQ in Hørsholm, you will find a vibrant culture based on mutual respect and a strong commitment to achieving great results by working together.
“It’s an exciting time to join us. With your people skills and your visionary approach to digital marketing, you can bring the right people together, get stakeholders on board and create powerful campaigns,” says Marie Wickmann Elkjær.
Application and contact
If you would like to know more about this opportunity and the VELUX Group, please feel free to contact Marie Wickmann Elkjær, Head of Go-to-Market & Projects: +45 30 46 38 10.
We look forward to receiving your application and CV no later than 25 March 2019.
Skriv i din ansøgning, at du så jobbet på bureaubiz.dk