Samsøe & Samsøe is looking for a Digital Visual Lead to join our e-Commerce team.
The Digital Visual Lead is an integral part of the e-Commerce team but will also have touch-points to the PR & Marketing team and other stakeholders, to develop and produce stunning visual stories that will engage our consumers and elevate the brand across many digital touch-points. The ideal candidate has attention to detail in combination with a strong interest in digital media and user experience.
- In collaboration with our Digital Campaign Manager and Content Coordinator, to conceptualise and develop key designs for an array of digital touch points such as front page, landing pages, newsletters, display, social, mobile responsive pages, etc.
- Demonstrate strong visual design skills, branding and knowledge of digital marketing best practices
Effectively collaborate with e-commerce team members and all other creative team personnel
- 2+ years of relevant design experience in a digital agency, media company, advertising agency, production studio, creative services environment, etc.
- Strong portfolio that showcases examples of polished work and strong visual design best practices
- Experience with taking creative direction and producing highly engaging designs
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong graphic design, layout and typography skills with strong, clean visuals
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite programs (specifically Photoshop and Illustrator)
- Strong time management and multi-tasking skills
- Experience in a fast-paced retail environment
- Experience in Sitecore is a plus
- Experience with HTML/CSS is a plus
- Understanding of UI/UX design processes and methodology is preferred
- Experience with photo-retouching is a plus
- Strong writing, editing, and proofreading skills, as well as an interest in fashion is a plus
WE OFFER YOU
- An interesting and challenging position in a fast-growing international company
- An exciting and busy workplace with a strong and supportive team of colleagues
- A job with many possibilities and opportunities for personal development
- An attractive salary package that will match your qualifications
The position is fulltime and is based at the Head Office in Copenhagen. We are looking to fill this role with immediate effect and as soon as possible.
Skriv i din ansøgning, at du så jobbet på bureaubiz.dk