Do you have a commercial mindset and are you passionate about eCommerce advertising and sales?
Then you could be our new eCommerce Marketing Manager. The newly established role as eCommerce Marketing Manager in Specsavers forms the basis for implementing and further develop our online glasses offering to customers in our Northern European region (Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Finland, and the Netherlands).
Let’s make a difference, together
At Specsavers, also known as Louis Nielsen in Denmark, we are as ambitious as you are. We dare to take chances and try new things – that’s what has brought us to where we are today. Of course, we wouldn’t be able to do this without investing in our people and actively seek out new opportunities and challenges.
As we see a preference for more and more customers to shop online than in-store, we recognise the importance of keeping up with digital tendencies. Therefore, we are in the need of a resource to spearhead marketing of our online glasses offering to online customers in Specsavers’ Northern European region. It’s an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to influence and set the direction for Specsavers’ eCommerce.
What you’ll do
The responsibility of the eCommerce Marketing Manager is to develop and manage marketing planning and activities for online glasses, as well as design and test the road map for the online sales. Additionally, the eCommerce Marketing Manager will run the campaign planning and execution of digital marketing activities, as well as handle the decision-making for the website and online advertising.
More specifically, your main tasks will be to:
- Ensure driving traffic and conversions to our eCommerce solution by managing, developing and executing content, campaigns and price promotions
- Develop and implement eCommerce strategy, including a test road map together with stakeholders across different teams to improve and align website performance and sales
- Cooperate with media agencies to improve traffic acquisition as well as conversions
- Develop a content calendar and manage website changes and landing pages developments
- Be responsible for analysing data including monitoring campaigns, collecting performance data and providing data driven strategies and actionable insights to optimise online usability and processes
Who you are
We are looking for a person who shares a genuine passion for online and eCommerce marketing, and who possess in-depth knowledge about tools and tactics to deploy in different scenarios, so that they fit and support the conversion to online sale. It is also vital that you feel confident in taking the lead and guiding experts through campaigns and various online marketing activities. Therefore, it is required that you:
- Contain vocational experience with eCommerce marketing
- Are result-oriented and always strive to do better and improve results
- Possess excellent communication skills and the ability to adjust communication in accordance to the relevant audience
- Demonstrate attention to detail and have a reflective, critical eye
- Have a passion for testing different things and can nod to the slogan; learning by doing
What’s in it for you?
We offer you an exciting job in a multinational organisation where eCommerce has recently become a crucial part of our agenda and future business success. Therefore, we’re currently seeking to invest in eCommerce to excel our digital performance in Northern Europe. As our new eCommerce Marketing Manager, you will be given the opportunity to drive the presence of our online glasses forward, and on top of that you will:
- Join a smart, confident, and enthusiastic team with colleagues from many nationalities
- No two days will be the same in our fast-moving, international and dynamic matrix environment
- Work closely together with other departments to learn and develop online sales
- Opportunity to travel around Europe when required to get to know other parts of our business and meet fellow international colleagues
- Great coffee, lots of laughs, regular birthday treats, spectacular dinners, and much more
- Be part of a business which serves a major impact on the future of eye and hearing care
Is this you? Great!
We’d love to hear from you. To apply, send your application using this link.
We’re on the lookout for the right person to join us as soon as possible, so please apply with your CV, and you’ll hear from us soon. Should you have any questions about the position, feel free to contact Senior Talent Acquisition Partner, Marianne Selch, at + 45 51 56 37 92.
More about us
Life is for living. That’s why our smart, passionate, and fun-loving team at Specsavers has made it our mission to help as many people as possible receive accessible eye and hearing care. Now, having been industry leaders in technology and service, we’re entering a new era providing accessible healthcare to the high street. Visit our Career Site to learn more about your opportunities at Specs
Skriv i din ansøgning, at du så jobbet på bureaubiz.dk