Helping people hear is our business and we need your help to develop impactful strategic communication campaigns supporting our increased product launch cadence. You will get the opportunity to work in a leading technology company with dedicated colleagues around the world.
The hearing aid industry is a growing yet underleveraged industry – you will get the opportunity to define the communication strategy and subsequent execution to our dual targeting, hearing care professionals and end users. We communicate through many channels and platforms and your perspective on effectiveness in communication is expected. We are a big international organisation so your ability to bring stakeholders onboard your thinking and projects are important.
- Definition, management and execution of global marketing communication campaigns for both products and services according to timeline and roadmap
- Drive the effective creation of campaign assets to ensure relevance and commercial impact
- Communicate effectively with both colleagues at HQ and at global sales companies
- Collaborate closely with external advertising agencies and partners
You are a dedicated marketeer with a strong focus on communication and strategic planning. You thrive on defining campaign strategies with emphasis on making communication, tactics and plans to develop the hearing aid industry’s best marketing campaigns on a global scale. You can work with many stakeholders across a global marketing organization.
- Background from global organisation as global communication manager or maybe as strategic communication planner from the agency side
- Well proven results in creating and driving effective and compelling communication concepts and campaigns
- Creative mindset yet structured and able to drive operational projects through to the finish line
- Able to excite and rally people behind your ideas / projects
- Experienced in working with internal and external stakeholders hereunder agencies
- Experience with BtB marketing and sales force teams is an advantage
- B.sc or M.sc in business or marketing
- Experience from hearing aid – or medical device industry a plus
Please submit your application as soon as possible. We will screen and invite candidates for interviews
Skriv i din ansøgning, at du så jobbet på bureaubiz.dk