EPOS, a company delivering high-end audio solutions for Gaming and Enterprise, is looking for an experienced Global PR Manager, to join our Global Marketing team in realizing an ambitious growth plan within our Gaming segment.
As our Global PR Manager, you will own, develop, and implement the global PR strategy. You will be responsible for delivering a strategy and an operational plan that builds hype and awareness around our products, position us as thought leaders within our industry and ultimately secures our desired brand position.
Passion for Consumer Teach and Gaming
This job is made for you if you are a can-do person who loves storytelling and the adrenaline rush when facing tight deadlines as well as the need for working efficiently and turn ideas into action. You are full of paradoxes: You can be creative yet can get analytical and pragmatic when needed. You are very organized and reliable yet can be flexible when it comes to adapting to the business life. We offer you a large degree of autonomy and responsibility together with the opportunity to grow and excel in the role.
You will manage a team of one PR Coordinator and seven local/regional PR agencies around the globe, and you will work closely and cross functionally with the Global Marketing team and our local sales teams. You will report to the Director of Global Marketing with whom you will work closely to ensure a well-paced and premium roll-out of our brand and products. The role is based at our Headquarters in Ballerup, Denmark.
You will be responsible for;
- Managing and executing the global PR strategy Gaming
- Developing accompanying strategies on messaging and storytelling for product launches and partnerships to ensure media coverage
- Liaising between our central PR agency and our key markets to ensure that PR stories/activities and global PR strategy are executed successfully on an international level
- Bringing/Building your own strong network of Gaming and consumer tech media contacts, and maintain those relationships
- Expanding the strategic focus on earned media
- Researching top influencers and trends, and leveraging strong relationships with media, bloggers and influencers
- Implementing an agile content production with editorial focus with our sponsored partners and other content streams available
We expect you to have the following qualifications;
- A relevant university degree or similar education that makes you fit for this position
- Minimum 5 years of experience in developing and executing international PR strategies and activities, either from another international company or a PR agency
- Experience working with consumer tech is prefered
- Proven project management and strong stakeholder-management skills
- Result-oriented, ambitious, and persistent work style
- Experience with PR dashboards, clippings, and other PR analysis tools
- Native-like written and oral English, knowledge of other languages is an advantage
- Genuine interest in gaming is a must
Want to join us?
Send your application and CV today as we are screening applications continuously and the position will be closed as soon as we find our new colleague. Please be aware that we only accept applications through our online recruitment system.
If you would like to learn more about this position, please feel free to contact Director, Global Marketing Gaming Maja Sand-Grimnitz at MJSA@eposaudio.com.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.
Skriv i din ansøgning, at du så jobbet på bureaubiz.dk