Would you like to realize the potential of Social in one of the world’s leading shipping and logistics companies? Are you passionate about how Social can support the B2B buyer’s journey and provide great customer service? Great. Then you should apply for the role as Social Media Manager at DFDS.
As Global Social Media Manager, you’ll join the Digital and Marketing organisation at DFDS headquarters in Copenhagen. We are a team of delivery-focused, talented and fun-loving people, whose job is to engage, convert and retain customers across touchpoints – online and offline – and guide DFDS through a journey of digital transformation.
Your job is to build a presence in social media that delivers tangible value to the business. You will help us develop and deliver on our Omnichannel Marketing strategy, build brand awareness for DFDS and our services in relevant segments, increase engagement and generate leads for the sales organisation. Key to the role, is to ensure we have a cohesive approach to social media across the Group, embedding best practices in the organisation.
You’ll work to serve and win customers and key audiences in relevant social channels and communities. So, whether it’s generating leads on LinkedIn, serving customers on Facebook, or generating brand awareness via Snapchat, we want your help to further develop our social media activities with a special focus on B2B audiences in Shipping and Logistics.
- Develop frameworks, governance, processes, strategy and best practice for social media at a Group level
- Lead and run social media activities, including marketing campaigns, aimed at B2B audiences in freight shipping and logistics
- Head up the DFDS Editorial Board to create and update the editorial plan for the year and manage social media channels to achieve objectives defined in the Omnichannel Marketing strategy
- Leverage new and existing technology like chatbots, CRM and our marketing automation platform to enable personalized and timely communication with key audiences
- Manage and coordinate work with external agencies and freelancers to maximize creative output and impact on business objectives
- Collaborate with our Creative and Services team to plan, prioritize and ensure content production is aligned with campaign objectives and target audience
- Develop concepts and activities that bridge offline and online touchpoints, empowering sales and increasing the impact of events and exhibitions
- Develop our capability for social customer care and community management together with relevant stakeholders in the business
- Manage, roll out and realize the potential of our Social Media Management tool, Falcon.io, across markets for both the freight and passenger business
- Champion a data-driven approach to content and social media, including implementing a convention for tracking campaigns, enabling us to evaluate and report on the effectiveness of our marketing activities
- Monitor and report on DFDS presence in social media, i.e. conversations around brand, products and services, to enable proactive customer service, and more relevant marketing and brand messages
The role as Global Social Media Manager will require excellent communication skills, a passion for marketing and B2B topics, an analytical mindset and, probably, a good sense of humor. So if forced to choose between cat memes and a case study to B2B audiences, you would probably opt in for the latter, unless the data suggest you should combine the two.
- Degree in Marketing, Digital or Business or professional qualification
- Skilled digital marketing professional with 5+ years of experience from working in a large international company or organisation
- Excellent understanding of social media’s role in marketing, and experience from relevant tools for content and community management, marketing, analytics and reporting, i.e. Falcon Social, Social Baker, Facebook Business Manager, Facebook pixel, DoubleClick and Google Analytics
The role as Global Social Media Manager is placed at DFDS headquarters in Copenhagen and will report to the Omnichannel Marketing Manager.
If you have questions to the position please contact Henrik Killander, Omnichannel Marketing Manager, at tel. +45 91 37 40 72. All applications will be treated confidentially.
If you find the job interesting and match the requirements, please submit your CV and application in English by clicking here. The applications will be evaluated on an ongoing basis.
Skriv i din ansøgning, at du så jobbet på bureaubiz.dk