With the goal of further strengthening our service offering towards commercial clients, Epinion is looking for an ambitious Managing Director with a strong sales attitude to successfully grow our Commercial business unit.
As Managing Director, you will be responsible for adding value to more than 200 private sector clients and leading a team of high performing consumer consultants.
Epinion puts people in the center of business decision making. We give advice combining the voice of people with deep understanding of market trends. Our services cover a broad spectrum – from development of commercial initiatives over advanced digital market research to deep behavioral studies.
We are experiencing an increased demand from new and existing clients within our four business units specializing in: Public & Politics, Commercial, Aviation and Transportation – including our two methodical centers: Advanced Analytics (big data) and Qualitative Analytics (thick data).
To further grow our Commercial business unit, we are looking for a Managing Director who with ambition and strong sales attitude can:
- Scale sales to existing clients
- Grow existing client portfolio
- Build and conceptualize our service offering
- Plan and manage sales across the Commercial team
- Ensure a high performing team of consumer consultants
- Manage the profit & loss for the Commercial business unit
- Act strategically as part of Epinion’s general management team
We expect the right candidate to have a proven record from a senior management position in top tier management consulting or market research:
- You hold 7-10 years of business experience primarily from the management consulting or market research industry with a proven record of persistently reaching your goals
- Your profile includes 3-5 years of senior management experience and you know how to motivate, develop and set high standards for consumer consultants
- You have a proven record in bringing in new or growing existing large clients in the private sector and ideally within one or more of the following industry areas: consumer goods, telecommunication, media and finance/insurance
- You thrive with daily client interaction and you are known for your ability to add value to clients beyond people insights e.g. in developing solutions, concepts etc.
- You are known for your results in creating and planning sales and your continuous orientation towards existing and new clients
- You have experience in working with Advanced Analytics i.e. segmentation, churn, share of wallet, SoMe etc. Or Qualitative Analytics i.e. behavioral economics, anthropology, design thinking, agile learning etc.
- You hold a master’s degree from business school or university
What do we offer?
As part of one of the fastest growing consumer consulting companies in the Nordic, we offer you:
- An ambitious, entrepreneurial and young working environment
- To set strategic direction and vision for the Commercial business unit in collaboration with the CEO
- To lead a team of highly skilled consumer consultants, i.e., a great base for the growth journey
- The opportunity to interact with key players within the Danish private sector – developing consumer brands, products and concepts
Skriv i din ansøgning, at du så jobbet på bureaubiz.dk