Could you be our new Marketing and Brand Manager? Helping us further strengthen our brand identity, organizing content production and activities across our marketing and communication platforms, and delivering on new marketing and communication campaigns, you’ll be working alongside a tight-knit team of communication, brand, and marketing professionals with bold ambitions.
Centrica Energy Trading is one of Europe’s leading renewable energy trading companies, and we’re working alongside some of the world’s leading energy investors and businesses to reshape the energy industry and bridge the future to a carbon-neutral economy. Constantly moving energy from source to use in a market that never sleeps, our mission is to drive the green transition forward whilst offering sustainable and predictable costs to energy suppliers and consumers.
Operating out of seven offices across all time zones, we’ve built an international business with a global reach – and this position is based in Aalborg, with flexibility to work some days a week from our Copenhagen office.
Our new Marketing and Brand Manager
Operating in the intersection between commercial strategy delivery, corporate identity, marketing, and communication activities, you’ll be part of a tight-knit and ambitious team based in Denmark and the United Kingdom, reporting to our Head of Corporate Identity, Strategy & Leadership Support. Juggling both creative development tasks and managing deliverables, your main responsibilities will include:
- Defining and managing marketing and branding project timelines, resources, and budgets, and reporting on project/campaign performance.
- Support leadership with internal communication and identity activities across locations. Assist in creative and strategic development processes with the team and external partners.
- Working closely with stakeholders across the business (HR, Trading, Origination) to develop and breathe life into campaigns launched across our marketing platforms.
- Coordinating deliverables across a team of internal colleagues (based in Aalborg & London) and our external agency partners.
You love people, communication and getting things done
Your educational background is likely within the marketing or communications field, and you have a few years of experience working at either an agency or in a similar position, preferably within the energy industry. You’ll be part of the process from ideation to finalization, and with your well-organized and structured approach, you’ll help ensure that we’re always on top of deadlines and deliverables – making sure everything runs smoothly. You love people, communication and getting things done.
- With your commercial mindset you understand how to prioritize, define deliverables, share insights and report on campaign performance.
- You have experience and are able to work effectively with primary applications in the Microsoft 365 product line and the Adobe Creative Cloud (primarily InDesign and Photoshop).
- You are fluent in both written and spoken English and Danish.
- You thrive in a high-performance environment, you’re unafraid of speaking up and making things happen, and you can build strong internal- and external stakeholder relationships through leveraging your project management experience and keen people skills.
- You’re a seasoned writer and concept developer with a firm grasp on brand communication and marketing who thrives in driving processes from ideation to finalization.
We’re energy movers by nature. Much more than an energy trader.
We’re a profitable, agile company that understands the necessity of investment to achieve improvement. Thriving on brilliant minds, talents and green energy, we’re obsessed with constantly optimizing our skillsets and technologies, and testing out new ideas to always remain one step ahead of the energy curve.
We offer a truly international workplace, with colleagues from more than 30 countries, in one of the world’s most in-demand industries: renewable energy. Your nearest colleagues total 600+ passionate energy movers worldwide, with our main offices located in Aalborg, Denmark and London, the UK. Centrica Energy Trading is a core business in the Centrica Group and a fast-growing entity with a strong brand and countless opportunities for personal and professional growth.
Applications and interviews will be checked and held ongoingly, so make sure to apply today. This role is being handled by the Centrica recruitment team, and no agency contact is required.
Skriv i din ansøgning, at du så jobbet på bureaubiz.dk