Marketing Coordinator with the global creative team.
Reports to Creative Director.
- Education in digital business, marketing, design management, or similar.
- Minimum 3 years work experience, preferably in a fast-paced agency environment.
- Able to connect with teams in Asia and US on a weekly basis (i.e. some flexible work hours required).
- Able to manage multiple projects at once.
- Be the central connection point between the global creative team and the company.
- Correlate with our media agencies, directors and producers.
- Structure, time, and project milestone management.
- Forecast resource requirements.
- Schedule photoshoots and film productions.
- In short: get $hit done.
Your new team
7+ senior and mid-weight creatives with agency backgrounds.
We’re building an internal design and advertising agency, and we strive to make groundbreaking work for our groundbreaking audience.
The company is 150 people strong, and the creative team collaborates with just about all of them.
Why we love our work
SteelSeries make the most high performance gaming gear, such as headsets, mice, keyboards for pros and enthusiasts.
Since SteelSeries was founded in Copenhagen 2001, gaming has become a truly global phenomenon and esports is the world’s fastest growing sport. However, our values remain the same:
Live and breathe to make every gaming moment glorious.
Great design must never be compromised.
Our colleges is our 2nd family.
Our workplace is high energy, with high rewards, and low barriers to unusual thinking.
Most of us wear many hats—and in our view, that’s the only way to make truly groundbreaking work.
You don’t have to be an avid gamer.
But you need to be avidly interested in where gaming is going.
Send your application to email@example.com as soon as possible.
Skriv i din ansøgning, at du så jobbet på bureaubiz.dk