Tired of big organizations, long decision processes and more Power Points than genuine interest in people? Do you want to work closely with the management team in a people centric workplace and set your footprint on our people agenda going forward?
Upright Music is looking for a passionate, experienced and hands-on People Manager to be part of our growing team.
Upright Music is a leading independent music company specialized in providing music for all kinds of audiovisual productions and films produced within the Nordics, the Baltics and Poland. We are based in the heart of Copenhagen and also have an office in Warsaw.
The primary responsibility will be to drive and develop the people agenda within Upright Music and take our recruitment, onboarding and development processes and underlying activities to the next level.
- Driving and coordinating all activities around recruitment across our functional areas and offices.
- Developing our approach, processes and tools related to attracting highly skilled and motivated people to our team.
- Heading and coordinating all activities around onboarding across our offices.
- Developing the processes of integrating new team members.
- Driving and coordinating all activities around people development across our offices.
- Developing our approach, processes and tools related to people development incl. people performance management, PDP’s and annual wheels .
- Establishing a series of hands-on training activities.
- Outlining, detailing and executing the people agenda on a day-to-day basis in close collaboration with the management team and in accordance with ongoing strategic proposals from Upright Music’s Advisory Board.
Who you are
You are a curious, dedicated and self-driven person with excellent social and interpersonal skills and a genuine interest in other people.
You have a strong flair for handpicking the right new team members that contributes to our values and culture.
You enjoy and get energized by working with a wide range of people and unleashing their full potential.
You are reliable and passionate about what you do and have a high sense of integrity and loyalty.
You have the ability to inspire and motivate across the team, the authority to lead the way and handle obstacles that might occur in the process.
You are structured, systematic and have the ability to juggle multiple tasks at once – both on a day-to-day basis and in strategic context.
You thrive in an international, creative and musical environment and can’t wait to contribute to the further development of Upright Music.
What you bring
- A winning personality, a curious mind and passion for working with people.
- Hands-on experience and proven track-record working with people concepts and development.
- Experience with HR administration.
- Team-oriented and service-minded in nature.
- Fluent in both Danish and English- verbal and in writing – and used to working across borders and cultures.
What we offer
We are a team of highly skilled, kind-hearted people who are passionate about music and the impact of music when combined with moving images. Delivering the best possible service to our clients within the Media industry is what makes us motivated – and we know and acknowledge that our people and culture play an essential role in doing so.
The job is based in our wonderful open and bright office space in the heart of Copenhagen right across from Church of the Holy Spirit, where you will join a team of 30+ employees.
You will have the freedom to create your own role, structure your daily work tasks and the opportunity to set an ambitious people agenda for the years to come.
You will be working closely with the management team while being a part of a small, flat and agile company where the road from decision to action is short.
If you´re curious to see more, check out our little video teaser!
We hope we’ve sparked your interest in joining our company and team.
Working hours: Full time or part-time 25-37 hours per week (depending on the candidate)
Salary: Based on qualifications
Start Date: As soon as possible
Please send your application in English including both a Motivational Letter and a detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and mark it “Application | People Manager” in the subject line.
Questions may be directed to:
Anders Bluhme Nissen | Head of Finance & Administration | email@example.com