A strong combination of structure, creativity and digital acumen. Are you an experienced marketing expert or manager with documented high results? Are you working with structured data in a PIM system in a B-to-C industry? And are you thrilled at the opportunity to use your digital competences to bring SBS Friction to maintain and grow our leading platform worldwide? If yes, then you could very well be our new Product & Marketing Manager.
SBS Friction turns over roughly 16M EUR annually, and we’re known and respected in the industry for quality and innovation. We offer you an exiting and very independent work environment with a high degree of team spirit. In SBS Friction, our communication is informal and to the point. Most of us have an interest in motorcycles/race, and if you do too then you will surely feel at home with us. If not, you’ll excel using your marketing experience.
You are an experienced and ambitious marketing expert or marketing manager motivated by growing an already strong company to an even stronger position in the industry. You are either already an expert in B-to-C product marketing, PIM or digital marketing, or have at least two of these three as your key competence. You work in a structured manner, and keep focus on prioritized tasks, making you achieve your results for yourself and the company.
You are probably one of the top performers in your team, able to visualise a goal and make colleagues follow a project plan and work towards a common goal. At the same time, you care about your colleagues, and respect the internal processes and know-how, paving the way for knowledge sharing and growth in a trustful atmosphere. All the while working pro-actively to achieve the milestones and marketing goals you aimed for.
Whether you are working for a manufacturer of a major B-to-C brand or have a leading role in a marketing agency, you will utilise your ability to combine structured product data with digital media marketing. Your hands-on leadership style will be a key tool for you in having success in the job on both the short and the long term, since you will develop content together with your highly qualified team in the product marketing department.
The key mission of the job is to develop the product marketing function in SBS Friction to a significant level with strong and measurable results in global B-to-C industry. We are already well underway, but our ambitions are higher.
You will first conduct a marketing audit of all our activities, and then you will propose the right strategy to achieve our brand and sales goals. You will work closely with our sales department and the CSO to decide KPIs to be achieved, that will drive the growth of the company. Finally, you will run the product marketing department with two employees to achieve the results you’ve set out to receive.
We’ve recently invested considerably in a Perfion PIM system, web CMS and webshop, that are major tools for you to achieve results. Maintaining the data and making sure the quality of data suffices all marketing and sales channels is a key responsibility. We sell in a variety of channels with private labels and own brands, so you are sure to be challenged in both the short and the long term.
Your specific tasks will be:
- Analyze current marketing efforts and propose an updated approach
- Apply Perfion content online/in print, incl. SEO and visual presentations, web, shops, and SoMe
- Develop sales concepts and campaigns for our distributors
- Develop a learning platform that can be used for training by sales staff and dealers worldwide
- Develop webshops and sites in EU and the US
- Make annual catalogues for SBS and AP Racing brands
- Ensure EU product approvals are conducted by product managers
- Customer and market contact with distributors and dealers to ensure the best possible support
- Participate in trade shows – primarily EU and the US
- Approx. 35-40 days of travel each year
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar position with documented high marketing results
- Relevant education, commercial experience and results
- Experienced with marketing management processes in a technical B-to-C product environment
- Experience with marketing in an OEM sales environment
- Works in a focused and structured way giving a high output
- Open, honest, clear and direct form of communication – and humour – is a prerequisite!
- Strong negotiator, who can achieve a win-win situation
- Understanding of PIM/Perfion and related processes
- Experienced IT user in MS Office, Adobe CS, PIM (preferably Perfion), CMS, SoMe tools etc.
- Danish, English and French/Italian/Spanish at high level. German skills an advantage
SBS Friction offers employees work in an exiting company with a high drive and possibility for personal development. If the above matches you profile and interesting, please contact our HR Partner Proces Support A/S, Per Schorling on +45 2332 5825 for an information evaluation of your profile vis-á-vis the job, or find more information about SBS Friction here www.sbs.dk.
Please upload your application and CV here
The SBS A/S Group has 330 employees and turns over roughly 100M EUR. The company is well known and recognized within its industry for quality and innovation. SBS always employs the best and most qualified employees for the tasks and challenges we face.
We operate globally, so it’s important that our employees think and act internationally with an understanding and respect for other cultures. Focus areas for SBS employees are Lean, IT and co-operation. All employees work cross-organizationally. SBS recruits employees, who, aside from professional qualifications, show goal-orientation, hard work, commitment, co-operation and “team spirit”.
At SBS, continuous learning has a high priority. In an ever-changing world, with constant need for developing competences, we focus on equipping our employees to handle the tasks at hand. We have annual employee development meetings where management and employees form the basis for individual course- and development plans.
Skriv i din ansøgning, at du så jobbet på bureaubiz.dk