Are you a good golfer with project management skills from an advertising agency?
At TrackMan, you will play a significant role in our marketing and communications efforts to promote some of our core products. This industry-leading technology is used by top athletes and aspiring amateurs for practice and player development in golf.
Our products are relied upon by the best players to unleash their full potential, and you will contribute to building and nurturing an outstanding brand reputation and intimate relationships with the market leaders. The global marketing and communication team serves as the global advertising agency, developing all branding campaigns and material across offline and online platforms.
In this position you will develop marketing material from creative briefs to the final execution and roll-out on all channels, including web, e-mail, and point-of-sales; as well as presentation material customized for external partners and customers.
In addition you will support our Social Media & Communication Manager in creating great content for press releases, social media platforms, and e-mail marketing, and help managing the process of planning and executing campaign launches.
We are looking for a project manager with the following profile:
- Passionate about marketing – with a thorough knowledge of the agency process and ability to be flexible
- Being a skilled golf player is nearly a must
- +3 years of experience from a marketing project management position, preferably from an advertising or in-house marketing agency
- Ability to effectively lead a high volume of projects and related tactics once they come into the team, keeping an eye on details and timelines
- Strong knowledge of communication mediums including print, digital, social, email, collateral, etc.
- Ability to handle the production process (print, email, web updates)
- Great English communication skills, both written and verbal
- Effective relationship building skills with Creative team, Product Owners, and production peers, and ability to influence and leverage those relationships to get the work done
- Proficient user of marketing management tools
- Motivated self-starter and team player
Furthermore, to succeed in this role, you need to have a strong attention to detail.
Our proprietary technology is based on expert knowledge about radar, computer vision and software engineering nurtured throughout many years. Our solutions are developed by specialists who endlessly explore and challenge new technical boundaries, and it evolves constantly to meet our ambitions as a company, and our visions as engineers and dreamers.
Join the home of a powerful sports brand and a one-of-a-kind technology
Our proprietary technology is based on expert knowledge about radar, computer vision, data and software engineering. Our solutions are developed by specialists who endlessly explore and challenge new technical boundaries.
TrackMan’s blend of cutting-edge technology, sports and continued growth make our company an outstanding place to work. Our work culture is entrepreneurial, ambitious and rewarding as you get to collaborate with inspiring colleagues and interact with the leaders of golf, baseball and football.
Based on a unique brand reputation, we are proud of working in close partnership with the top athletes, organizations and teams that rely on our technology to stay ahead of the race.
We are a Danish company founded, owned and managed since 2003 by three entrepreneurs with a strong passion for sports.
Today, we have a global footprint with our headquarter located in Denmark (Vedbaek) and offices in New York, Phoenix, Poland and Tokyo. We are more than two hundred and fifty people worldwide, half of which work in Denmark where most hardware and software products are developed, tested and manufactured.
Where innovation happens
At TrackMan, we know that great people make great products. We believe that teams thrive and innovation sparks in an atmosphere where people are encouraged to think for themselves, where everybody’s voices are heard, and where the best ideas prevail in the pursuit of the exceptional solution. This mix is what makes TrackMan an inspiring company – for our customers and our colleagues.
Share our Passion!
Apply today and join a company with great technologies, great colleagues, and great opportunities to grow.
Please send your application (in English) as soon as possible, as we will be assessing the applications on an ongoing basis.
Skriv i din ansøgning, at du så jobbet på bureaubiz.dk