Wunderman\MSC are currently looking for a Sr. Copywriter with a mind for strategy.
- Take ownership of copy briefs and answer them to a very high standard
- Collaborate with creative team members to concept and develop compelling creative across social, digital, video, print and experiential from concept through to final production
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of campaign objectives and devise strategies to achieve them
- Check copy generated by team members and offer feedback when necessary
- Build compelling proposals that solve client objectives through storytelling
- Manage multiple projects at once, and often under tight deadlines
- A background and/or education in communications, copywriting, journalism or professional writing
- A proven ability to translate creative strategies into meaningful, memorable and measurable ideas for B2B and B2C clients
- 3+ years’ experience in an advertising or creative agency
- Native English speaker with an excellent command of the English language
- Familiarity with creative processes and techniques
- Strong presentation skills and confidence in building relationships with clients
- Flexible working hours and the ability to work from home
- Buffet lunch in the canteen
- Our open-office plan in Parken offers amazing views of the football pitch on one side, and Fælledparken on the other
- A young, social, and international environment with highly talented and motivated staff
- Christmas & Summer parties with many Friday bars and activities in between
- Pub Quiz every Friday at the office
- Weekly HIIT & Yoga classes
Who Are We?
Wunderman\MSC is an entirely new, technology powered, content production agency built by combining the best studio maker capability with the largest technology production provider in the industry. Whatever you need, we make it happen!
Our global network employs over 2400 digital, offline, and CRM professionals in 16 hubs across all time-zones.
At the Copenhagen office we are 47 people from over 17 nationalities specializing in project management, account direction, digital and offline creative, coding, and software development; are you our next colleague?
How to Apply
- Send your CV & cover letter, along with anything else you’d like to include to: Jessica.Rainey@Wundermanthompson.com
- Applications are accepted on a rolling basis
- If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us for more information
Please note: By sending us your information, you are consenting to us keeping a copy of your CV on file in a secure location for up to 1 year.
Skriv i din ansøgning, at du så jobbet på bureaubiz.dk