Can you tell engaging stories? Are you great at conceptualizing and shaping content that inspires and persuades? Then you may be our next senior creative writer.
Milestone Systems is a global market-leading provider of video management solutions. We’re a growing company, and we are always working hard to create new and inspiring content across all channels.
As our new writer, you will be responsible for conceptualizing communication materials that are aligned with Milestone’s business and marketing strategies. You will also help define, evolve and express our brand strategy and experience across all categories.
You will be part of the Brand & Creative Development team and report to the Manager of Stories.
Role and Responsibilities
As a Senior Creative Writer, you express ideas and tell stories across a variety of media to reach diverse audiences. Your tasks will require a solid background in writing for marketing and a solid understanding of messaging documents. Proven ability to conceptualize and tell stories creatively is also essential
- Build our audience, engagement and leads
- Using the written word to express ideas and tell stories
- Bring stories to life for brochures, presentations, web content, communications and scripts
- Work closely with fellow creatives and external stakeholders to achieve excellent communication and marketing results
- Create and manage the Milestone Marketing Writing Style Guide
- Write SEO content
- Brand guideline updates, proofing & alignment
- Proofread and fact-check to ensure copy is accurate and clearly written
- Ensure that copy adheres to style, corporate and brand standards before being released for review, layout or publication
- Work with brand compliance and onboarding and teach agency and other communication specialists about our writing guidelines and value propositions
- Closely collaborate with other communications specialists to align writing styles with Milestone’s tone of voice
Qualifications & Requirements
The right candidate has:
- Native equivalency in English, and education or professional experience in writing for marketing and communications.
- At least 5 years of experience as a copywriter for an agency, company or media outlet
- Experience using storytelling to engage and persuade
- Advanced knowledge of marketing communication and commercial messaging
- Able to challenge the status quo with new creative strategies
- Communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, with all organizational levels
- Experience in conceptualizing and writing video scripts
- The ability to understand complex technical products and make a clear message that is easy to understand
- Competent conceptual, visual and creative thinker who successfully collaborates with other great creatives
- Working with clients regularly
- Generating creative ideas to build innovative campaigns
- Experience with Agile development is a plus
We offer you
- A lot of responsibility and the chance to shape Milestone Systems’ future
- A career at an established and fast-growing global tech company with more than 700+ employees, and offices in more than 23 countries
- An on-site gym, an active employee club, a sports club, an in-house masseuse, an ergonomic specialist and an all-inclusive canteen
- A large team with committed, experienced and talented teammates
- An international atmosphere, with English as a corporate language
- A flexible, inspiring, collaborative and playful work environment
- A company that prioritizes and invests in employees’ development and job satisfaction
- A full-time position based in Brøndby, Denmark at Milestone HQ
Brand & Creative Development is responsible for building and strengthening the Milestone Brand and business with our creative vision. We increase overall brand awareness, reputation and engagement across media and platforms – towards partners, customers and employees.
We drive the global brand value proposition and implement creative and innovative brand experiences, campaigns and activities across all relevant touchpoints.
The Brand & Creative Development team in Corporate Marketing acts as an agency within Milestone Systems. We are a talented group of senior professionals (project managers, videographers, copywriters, art directors, online designers and producers) who have agency and marketing backgrounds. Together, we further Milestone’s voice and vision through strategic storytelling and visuals.
If you have questions, please contact Nicolai Amter, Manager of Stories on 88 300 300. Please note that it is a pre-requisite that you have a valid Danish work visa. We look forward to receiving your application in English as soon as possible along with a range of published writing samples and/or portfolio (in English).
Skriv i din ansøgning, at du så jobbet på bureaubiz.dk