Is design thinking and user engagement ‘your thing’?
FFW is looking for a Senior CX/UX Consultant
Do you want to go to work each day knowing that your effort will ease the minds of millions of people? Are you passionate about crafting holistic digital experiences? Then we have the perfect opportunity for you.
Your role at FFW will be to bring the customer perspective to our projects. Focusing on the context of the digital delivery including the channel landscape; the market trends, taking into account the pain and gains of all the different users, customers, client employees and stakeholders. As a Senior CX/UX Consultant you will join our ambitious Experience Team with colleagues throughout Europe. Together, this team supports our large European clients.
Your core responsibilities:
• Form and facilitate the design process on a project level through all phases.
• Human centred research – to form solid value propositions.
• Planning and facilitating workshops and design sprints.
• Take both the frontstage and backstage experience into account when conceptualising new digital services.
• Provision of user and process flows and functional specifications.
• Support tender process with your expertise within human centred design, approach and methods.
• Help shape, sell and implement the human centric mindset.
• Lead, mentor, and inspire your colleagues and raise the bar for CX and Service Design methodology in the team.
You will have a Service Design or Innovation background. Another entry to this role could be a Design/Marketing/Computer Science or similar background with 7+ years of experience with digital design. You will be able to show great work and impact from earlier business challenges that you have solved.
• Service Design: A holistic approach towards branding and services – seeing a touchpoint as part of a bigger picture.
• Project planning: Experienced in planning design processes involving different stakeholders and colleagues cross markets and domains.
• Business mindset: Find it intuitive and interesting to learn and understand our customer business.
• Hands-on attitude: Be able to support and execute on mock-ups, wireframes and user testing. Experienced handling of prototyping and design tools (e.g. Sketch, WebFlow, InVision)
• Personality: A leader by heart; passioned for uncovering customer wants and needs; self-driven and motivated; team-oriented; great interest in current trends in the areas of digital, design, usability or what might tricker your curiosity.
• Language: Competent conversation and written expression in Danish and English.
We offer you:
• A permanent position with very good opportunities for professional development
• Open working atmosphere and friendly colleagues in an established digital agency
• Short decision-making paths and the opportunity to help shape our structures and processes
• Flexible, family-friendly working hours and home-office possibility
• Large international clients and the possibility to work in teams across Europe
Who are we?
FFW craft digital change. We are a mix of strategists, designers, User Experience experts, developers and architects in 10 European offices. We work close together to improve client’s businesses and create innovative solutions.
We look forward to hearing from you and receiving your application! If you have any questions, please contact our UX Lead, Kirstine Rahbek; firstname.lastname@example.org or Head of Experience, Kitt Ralkov; email@example.com
Skriv i din ansøgning, at du så jobbet på bureaubiz.dk