Can you turn customer needs into valuable solutions?
Roche is a global pioneer in pharmaceuticals and diagnostics focused on advancing science to improve people’s lives.
Our new Senior Digital Customer Experience Strategist has a deep passion for exploring customer needs and turning ideas into valuable solutions. You are a creative thinker who can identify and unlock customer needs and can join forces with the customer in co-creation processes during the design, build, test and launch phases.
A key to success in the job is to be a strong mentor for your colleagues in how to drive digital innovation processes so they also become masters of this just like you. Therefore, you play a key role in shaping the strategic direction of digital in the organization.
Primary responsibilities and accountabilities:
Act as a senior expert and mentor for the organization in how to:
- Identity customer needs and build new solutions with them in co-creation processes following the design thinking principles.
- Lead and project manage digital projects as well as stakeholders while balancing scope, quality, time and budget.
- Follow new trends and technologies within Pharma (and other industries)
You will work closely with the best digital agencies in Denmark who help us build great solutions which solve our customers’ needs.
Mindset, experience, skills:
- Visionary and inspiring with the capacity and spirit to engage the entire Danish organization in a new innovative approach towards customers and new business opportunities.
- Excellent communicator and storyteller who knows how to onboard people.
- A DO’ER who gets things done! Courage. An open mind. And a sense of urgency.
- Not afraid to take well calculated risks to explore new ways of solving customer needs. Recognizes failures as a sign of courage and entrepreneurship but learn from mistakes
- +5 years of digital experience. preferable from a digital agency.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills. Native in Danish and fluent in English both orally and in writing.
- Desire and ability to work in an agile organization, embracing change and new more flexible ways of working together based on trust, where individual contributors are self-leading/motivating and – learning.
Professional and Technical Requirements:
- Minimum: University degree in marketing or business or other relevant background
- Strongly desired: Master’s degree in marketing or business
We particularly value the following competencies:
Generating Ideas (Producing Ideas; Inventing Approaches; Adopting Radical Solutions)
Exploring Possibilities (Developing Concepts; Applying Theories; Identifying Underlying Principles)
Developing Strategies (Forming Strategies; Anticipating Trends; Envisaging the Future)
Interacting with People (Projecting Enthusiasm; Making Contact; Networking)
Establishing Rapport (Putting People at Ease; Welcoming People; Making Friends)
Impressing People (Attracting Attention; Promoting Personal Achievements; Gaining Recognition)
Convincing People (Persuading Others; Shaping Opinions; Negotiating)
Articulating Information (Giving Presentations; Explaining Things; Projecting Social Confidence)
Challenging Ideas (Questioning Assumptions; Challenging Established Views; Arguing Own Perspective)
Managing Tasks (Working Methodically; Planning Activities; Setting Priorities)
Upholding Standards (Behaving Ethically; Maintaining Confidentiality; Acting with Integrity)
Producing Output (Working Quickly; Maintaining Productivity; Multi-Tasking)
Taking Action (Making Things Happen; Using Initiative; Investing Energy)
Seizing Opportunities (Identifying Business Opportunities; Generating Sales; Outperforming Competitors)
Pursuing Goals (Achieving Outstanding Results; Acting with Determination; Persisting through Difficulties)
The position contains a very independent work area. Furthermore, you will receive a competitive salary, pension and phone.
You are welcome to contact Head of Innovation Lab, Jonas Kierkegaard to hear more about the position at +45 20 87 77 87
Please send your application no later than May 24 2019.
Roche is the world’s largest biotech company, with truly differentiated medicines in oncology, immunology, infectious diseases, ophthalmology and diseases of the central nervous system. Roche is also the world leader in in vitro diagnostics and tissue-based cancer diagnostics, and a frontrunner in diabetes management. The combined strengths of pharmaceuticals and diagnostics under one roof have made Roche the leader in personalised healthcare – a strategy that aims to fit the right treatment to each patient in the best way possible.
The Roche Group, headquartered in Basel, Switzerland, is active in over 100 countries and in 2018 employed more than 93,700 people worldwide. In 2018, Roche invested CHF 10.3 billion in R&D and posted sales of CHF 56,8 billion.Genentech, in the United States, is a wholly owned member of the Roche Group. Roche is the majority shareholder in Chugai Pharmaceutical, Japan. For more information, please visit www.roche.com.
About Roche in Denmark
Roche Pharmaceuticals is the Danish affiliate of the Roche Group. We have just gone through an agile transformation and are establishing an operating model based on flat hierarchy, agile ways of working with people empowered to contribute to our North Star: “Better Outcome for More Patients Faster”. Roche Pharmaceuticals employs approximately 120 employees. We have 2 sister companies in Denmark: Roche Diagnostics in our building and Roche Innovation Center Copenhagen, situated north of Copenhagen. Roche a/s is the leading company in Denmark within cancer treatment.
Roche Pharmaceuticals has been elected as Denmark’s 2ndbest place to work in 2018*. You can read more about working in Roche at www.roche.dk.
* GPTW, Denmark, middle-sized companies
Skriv i din ansøgning, at du så jobbet på bureaubiz.dk