Do you want to play games for a living? Or, how about shaping esports for the future? We need your help!
Senior Digital Designer
Reports to Creative Director.
Your new team
7+ senior and mid-weight creatives with agency backgrounds.
We’re building an internal design and advertising agency, and we strive to make groundbreaking work for our groundbreaking audience.
The company is 150 people strong, and the creative team collaborates with just about all of them.
Your main collaborators will be the Digital team (coders, UX, and front enders), and the Product team.
- Minimum 5 years work experience, preferably in a fast-paced agency environment.
- Structured design language, work with grid systems.
- An architect of bigger picture stuff—But able to get your hands dirty
- Used to sketch up and preferably tools for Animated content.
- Lead the charge for our brand presence on SteelSeries.com
- Create designs that benefit sales and conversion rates. (Don’t worry, we’ll help you out)
- Steer our brand on more digital platforms, such as external sites and online advertising
- Collaborate with teams in Chicago (i.e. some flexible work hours required).
Why we love our work
SteelSeries make the most high performance gaming gear, such as headsets, mice, keyboards for pros and enthusiasts.
Since our birth in Copenhagen 2001, gaming has become a truly global phenomenon and esports is the world’s fastest growing sport. However, our values remain the same:
Live and breathe to make every gaming moment glorious.
Great design must never be compromised.
Our colleges is our 2nd family.
Our workplace is high energy, with high rewards, and low barriers to unusual thinking.
Most of us do many roles—and in our view, that’s the only way to make truly groundbreaking work.
You don’t have to be an avid gamer.
But you need to be avidly interested in where gaming is going.
How to apply
Your work does the talking – Send us your portfolio, and keep the cover letter brief. Thomas.email@example.com
Skriv i din ansøgning, at du så jobbet på bureaubiz.dk