Do you want to help us shape the future of gaming and esports?
We are looking for a talented Senior Digital Designer to aid digital ad campaigns and web/e-commerce production. The ideal candidate can convert existing designs/guidelines into multiple image formats for use with web, social media and digital adverts.
Please note, the position is located at our EMEA HQ in Copenhagen. Only applicants already residing in the Copenhagen area will be part of the evaluation and interview process for this role.
A little about us
Founded in Denmark in 2001, SteelSeries created the first gaming surface, headset, and mechanical keyboard. We’ve gone on to become the most winning brand in the history of esports. We’re looking forward to telling you what’s next.
Your new team
You will be part of our central Marketing EMEA team, who is handling everything from strategy to campaign execution in our 30+ markets across Europe, Middle East and Africa. Your great marketing colleagues cover areas like content, digital channels, influencers, streamers, esport events, gamer products and trade marketing activities, with experience from agency or client side.
- Minimum 4 years digital design experience, preferably in a fast-paced agency environment
- Expert level Photoshop
- Medium to expert level After Effects
- Medium to expert level Illustrator
- Medium to expert level InDesign
- Medium POS/Print production skills
- Basic to advanced digital image retouch (CMYK & RGB)
- Familiarity with social media platforms
- Fluent in Danish and English
- Super organized file handling
- An octopus that thrives in a vibrant, sometimes chaotic, fast-moving environment
- You don’t have to be a big gamer nerd, but you need to be fascinated by where gaming is going
- Working closely with the Content & Digital Marketing Manager in day-to-day tasks and sparring on new ideas and content development
- Contact with local market Marketing Managers throughout the different Regions in EMEA
- Participate in strategic content marketing discussions and executing on the big ideas
- Production and adaptation of content for our digital media channels, website, newsletter, retail partners and Amazon
- Create designs that benefit sales and conversion rates
- Design for POS material for our retail customers
- Contact to our in-house creative agency
- Project management in content production towards regional marketing managers, external agency, influencers and other partners
- Collaborate with teams in our Global HQ in Chicago
What we provide
- Dynamic work environment, with great work life balance
- Fun place to be – and YES, we of course have some killer PC and console gamer zones!
- Challenge to be the best of you
- Whatever hardware/software/training you need
- The position is located in our EMEA HQ office at Havneholmen, Copenhagen SV
How to apply
- Send us your CV, a short cover letter and examples of 3-5 projects you’re proud of + a breakdown of your role in them
- We will be doing ongoing interviews
- Final application deadline: Dec. 8th
Skriv i din ansøgning, at du så jobbet på bureaubiz.dk