Are you an experienced, solution-oriented project manager who can meet targets and ensure a good process for your customers, your team and other related projects? If so, we’d love to hear from you.
As a senior project manager, you are the epicenter of the project and the glue that keeps it all together. You are the go-to trusted advisor of our customers – on the actual project management as well as on how to further develop their digital business.
You are able to organise, lead, motivate and understand all the different groups involved in a successful project, including designers, digital consultants, UXs, developers and hosting – in other words the full spectrum of digital people working on site and remotely.
Your working day will consist of project agreements, quotas, project plans, budgets and all the many other tools that create the framework and structure for projects, so you can regularly report on progress to customers and to management. But most importantly, you’ll be spending your time managing projects so they end on schedule and on budget.
You, you, you
Right, here’s the thing. We already know a lot about what your role will be, but we also have an idea about what you’ve been through so far. Of course, you get to sprinkle your own magic along the way in our quest, but to pull your own weight, you need to have:
- A proven track record in leading and realizing successful digital projects. You take pride in making sure projects finish on schedule and within budget because you know that this is the most important task of the project manager.
- A complete understanding of the digital world, that encompasses the work of the designer as well as an understanding of the technical terms and possibilities, so you can talk to backend and frontend developers, even though you might not be a coder.
- Outstanding communication skills. Your proven skills enable you to motivate and involve the right people at strategic points. And you have no trouble passing on technically complex messages in a way that makes them simple and easy to understand.
- The ability to be the project ‘engine’ who maintains the momentum in the process, so the final goal is reached within budget. That’s why you need to be both a self-starter as well as someone who can also get your team on board.
- You have at least five years of experience with digital project management and preferably with remote development teams. We expect that you hold a degree in IT, communication or project management.
Join us, or else…!
So, what do you need to know about us? Besides the fact that we are the very frontline of digital evolution – and that we are aiming for world domination – we really are a lovely bunch. Honest. We’re also international, with 6 offices placed strategically around the world, we’ve already come far in our plotting, and you’ll be placed in our Copenhagen office. We are partners to our clients, we collaborate, we build trust, and so do you.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact our Solution Director, Sidsel Vitger, or Managing Director, Frank Hansen, on +45 3341 1050.
Interviews will be held during February and the final deadline for applications is February 19th, 2018. Your application must be sent with the topic being “Senior Project manager” – along with any relevant work you’ve done, or your portfolio – we’re so excited to see what you’ve been up to!
So, what are you waiting for? Get to it, and blow us away: email@example.com
Skriv i din ansøgning, at du så jobbet på bureaubiz.dk