Are you familiar with advanced marketing concepts and techniques? Are you a born problem solver with outstanding communication skills? Then apply now and join our team in Vietnam!
- Be the main contact between customers and production departments where the information flow from customer to the implementation phases and vice versa is appropriately interpreted, recorded and directed to the teams and staff involved.
- Be the consultant for clients where potential budgets, technologies, progress and resources are clearly proposed, even be able to discuss on a higher level of creative and strategic recommendation to the customer.
- Understanding our business and the different services we provide in order to see the possibilities within a client and the collaboration between the client and us.
- Drive both morebiz and newbiz including onboarding of new clients. Client meetings, client presentations, briefing meeting and de-brief meetings.
- Coordinate with cross-functional managers to provide the customer with the best offer in regards to quality, timely delivery and reporting.
- Work with internal departments to manage customer projects – from ensuring the creation of job numbers to summary and analysis of external and internal information – in order to create unique and reliable reports for in-charged personnel to track.
- Collaborate with the different production departments and team leaders to develop relevant plan of implementation, optimize the resources and effort, follow the progress, update the project status periodically to the customer and the related personnel, flag the colleagues for potential mistakes and orient the team towards the promised deadlines, assure the agreed delivery quality with customers.
- Cooperate with finance to invoice the customer timely and correctly.
- Follow up with customer(s) including both budget, workload, quality and surveys about the projects to ensure highest client satisfaction.
- Share the customer’s feedback with the departments and propose continuous improvement areas of the involved parties (if any).
- Build and maintain a strong relationship with key internal and external stakeholders.
Whom will you report to?
- For this position, you will report to the Client Services Director.
- At least 10 years of project management and proficient marketing/client experience within Graphic Design/ Media/ PR/ Advertising fields in the same position – advertising agency side preferred.
- Proven experience with international brands and many stakeholders in starting up, running and managing complex projects with a focus on quality and deadlines.
- Demonstrated understanding of marketing concepts and techniques.
- A solid skill of negotiation and problem-solving.
- Outstanding communication, presentation and client-related skills.
- Excellent spoken and written English. It would be an advantage if you can speak/write in Danish and/or German.
- Being a Việt Kiều is an advantage.
- Exceptional organizational, planning and management skill.
- Creative personality with ideas moving people for innovative solutions.
- A positive thinker who creates a dynamic and challenging working environment with a responsible attitude.
- Confidence, self-motivation, result and customer orientation, the capability of multi-tasking, flexible and team-player.
- Experience in managing staff. Doing salary negotiations and yearly reviews. Understanding of company strategy and execution.
How to apply
- Please send your application letter, CV and portfolio in English with the desired salary to email@example.com
- Please be informed that only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
- Interesting team building activities and social events (annual company trip, year-end party, team outing, charity trip, Friday bar, Gifts for Lunar New Year and Mid-Autumn occasions, Lucky money).
- Health insurance as part of the salary package.
- 1 round trip to your home country per year if you are an expat.
- Relocation fee for expats living outside of Vietnam.
- Annual leave, sick and child-sick leave package above the Vietnamese regulations.
- An international working environment with many different cultures.
- Development opportunities within the company.
- Refreshment area with football table and drinks (coffee, latte, cappuccino, espresso…)
- Contract for a minimum of 2 years; you will work at our office in Vietnam – 60A Hoàng Văn Thụ, Phường 9, Phú Nhuận, Hồ Chí Minh – if you are an expat, we provide residence card and work permit.
SPRING Production are a marketing implementation agency and a part of SPRING Group. We are 170+ people working with clients worldwide and we are spread across 4 countries – Denmark, Vietnam, Germany and the UK. At SPRING Production, our expertise lies within graphic design, colour and cut-out, digital work, animation, 3D & motion work.
Our aim is to provide excellent client service, timely delivery and high quality in all of our work. We value cultural diversity and international communication. Being open-minded and respectful towards one another is the essence of our watchword – TOGETHER.
Skriv i din ansøgning, at du så jobbet på bureaubiz.dk