Should we introduce an “undo” button in the transfer flow in our mobile app? And how do we best engage customers on a journey where they see how daily spending is connected to long-term savings? Do you know how to approach questions like these? And do they make you want to dig in and start designing? Then you may well be our new Senior UX Designer at Danske Bank.
Once here, you will join a team of UX’ers, digital designers, developers, product owners, data scientists and business analysts to take on complex tasks and transform them into delightful, accessible and easy-to-use designs for millions of customers using our mobile app, eBank and websites across Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Luxembourg and the UK.
At Danske Bank we strive to learn everything we can about our customers’ needs to help define the products and experiences we create. Your process will be to analyse these needs, create assumptions about how we best meet them and define what outcomes your design is aiming for. You will design as part of our agile tribes with the aim to solve complex challenges and craft experiences that embody Danske Bank’s digital aspirations.
Our UX & Design team in Digital Banking Retail Channels will be your base of professional peers with whom you’ll review designs, discuss design methods, tools and practices, and generally just get smarter on the ins and outs of fin-tech UX & Design.
- You are a confident UX designer with a developed point of view about your work – and passionate about design with a user-centred focus.
- You move comfortably between high-level design strategy and the more concrete interaction design where you will define the patterns to meet the conceptual ambition.
- You have a Bachelor or Master’s degree in Interaction Design or Human-Computer Interaction – or equivalent relevant work experience.
- You come with more than 3 years of experience from a design job and have probably worked for an agency or an inhouse team.
- You are primarily a UX designer, but delving into visual design discussions and work does not scare you.
- You feel right at home in agile design setups and have experience with engaging an entire scrum-team in a customer-centric perspective.
- You are a lean design advocate and understand the value of iterative design processes, experimentation and build-measure-learn loops.
- You base your work on qualitative and quantitative data and have a clear understanding of what type of data you need in order to move on with a design.
- A chance to help shape the next generation of banking services in a setting where the focus is on delivering relevant, meaningful, innovative and extraordinary experiences to customers.
- A position in our UX & Design team from where you will work on the scope of solutions in our retail area, to connect with customers, designers, product owners, developers and business stakeholders in order to deliver outstanding banking experiences.
- An opportunity to work in a set-up characterised by agility, high pace, flat hierarchy and an overarching customer-centricity.
- A job in an engaged team where we have the highest of ambitions and the focus to reach them – but where having fun on the way is just as important
When you apply, please tell us what you expect to be the most interesting challenge to tackle as a UX Designer at Danske Bank.
We will be interviewing for the position on a continuous basis, so do not hesitate to send us your application.
For more information, please contact: Head of UX & Design, Henrik Harsbo on +45 21 69 86 14.
Send application and CV no later than 27.03.2020.
Danske Bank is a Nordic bank with strong local roots and bridges to the rest of the world. For more than 145 years, we have helped people and businesses in the Nordics realise their ambitions. Danske Bank has more than 21,000 employees in 13 countries around the world who serve our 3.4 million personal, business and institutional customers. In addition to banking services, we also offer life insurance and pension, mortgage credit, wealth management, real estate and leasing services.
Skriv i din ansøgning, at du så jobbet på bureaubiz.dk