We looking to strengthen our design team here in Copenhagen. Can you exploit the flexibility of our new identity and help our brand cut through the noise?
Our work spans a broad spectrum, from branded communications to presentations, and from merchandise to event design. So ideally you are as comfortable working in the MS Office package as you are the Adobe Creative Suite.
We play a key role in supporting our client-facing consultant teams – who work in fields as dynamic and diverse as business and organisational transformation, IT, strategy, supply chain optimization and leadership development, in the public and private sectors – in five countries. And we love what we do. By nature, we are curious about the world around us, nerdy about the things that fascinate us, and thrive in a fast-paced environment where energy and collaboration are cornerstones.
The job itself
We would like you to be our go-to person for all things PowerPoint and Word, so keen interest and experience with these programs is a must. Alongside these, InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator are our other essential tools.
As our MS Office expert, your responsibilities will include creating and maintaining MS Office templates, and layouting presentation material in PowerPoint and Word.
On a day-to-day level you can expect to be called upon to design and ensure the timely delivery of workshop materials such as game boards, booklets and charts, or being asked to create infographics or models to illustrate a process or an insight. And you will also be collaborating and coordinating tasks with external partners based outside Denmark.
Flexibility and a can-do attitude are two more must-haves as taking on new assignments, challenging opinions when necessary, and sparring with others in the Graphics team – and those in our Language and Marketing teams too – would be a regular part of the gig.
If you are that special someone, then you are
- able to apply your creative mindset to solving big and small tasks
- a superuser of MS Office and the Adobe Creative Suite
- always looking to learn new tips and tricks, especially within MS Office
- equally comfortable conversing and writing in Danish as you are in English
- solution-oriented, used to working to tight deadlines, and able to work independently
But not only that. As high quality is a calling card here at Implement Consulting Group, it is crucial that you have a keen eye for graphic design, rigorous attention to detail and assume responsibility for and ownership of the end product. Doing this can be easier said than done, but it demands the ability to leverage your expertise, explain your thinking and, when necessary, stand your ground.
- Excellent development opportunities among highly competent and ambitious colleagues, including training in relevant programs
- A high degree of flexibility and freedom with responsibility
- Close collaboration with colleagues from Graphics, Language, Marketing and other teams
- A strong corporate culture characterised by energy, engagement and a strong sense of community
Skriv i din ansøgning, at du så jobbet på bureaubiz.dk