Do you thrive when developing inspiring social media content? And would you like to take part in shaping and building the social media presence of one of the largest optical chains?
Then this is your chance to do so. At Specsavers Northern Europe, we’re looking for a Social Media & Content Manager with a creative mindset to join our Customer Experience team at our support office in Copenhagen.
What you’ll do
Our team consists of 11 dedicated people responsible for the customer experience journey. They focus on concept development, graphic design and marketing asset management. As part of this team, you will drive the social media- and content strategy forward. This entails developing high-quality content to build a strong social media presence for our Specsavers / Louis Nielsen brand in our five markets: Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Finland, and the Netherlands.
Other than that, you will:
- Generate ideas for new social media content that’s relevant for all our five markets
- Support our internal creative and production teams in producing content and getting it ready for publication
- Analyse the impact of social media campaigns and postings to turn insights into valuable recommendations for future content
- Collaborate with our customer service teams on social listening, community management and reporting on trends and insights on social media
- Work closely with external agencies and our Marketing- and PR teams in our five countries to ensure consistency in all publications.
Who you are
We imagine that you are:
- Someone with previous experience in social media and knows the principles of digital marketing and has a broad understanding of all the major social media channels
- A candidate who’s genuinely passionate about social media and has a talent for content development- and management
- Holds at least three year’s of experience from a similar role at a social- or digital agency
- Data-driven and experienced with how to turn insights into great content
- Proficient in both written and spoken English plus a Scandinavian language
- Competent in using Facebook Business Manager and other social media tools
What’s in it for you
At Specsavers, also known as Louis Nielsen in Denmark, we are on a journey to transform healthcare – making it accessible to everyone who needs it.
Recently voted the top European retailer by Great Place to Work 2020, Specsavers/Louis Nielsen is constantly progressing and very passionate about being the best in everything we do.
As Social Media & Content Manager, you will take part in shaping the brand of Specsavers / Louis Nielsen through lots of exclusive marketing and social media projects. You will also gain insights into a world of multi-cultural social media behaviour since you will be the one connecting the dots between our five European markets.
On top of that, you also get to enjoy the following perks:
- Join a smart, passionate, and confident team with colleagues from many nationalities
- Great training and development opportunities where no two days will be the same in our fast-moving matrix environment
- A flexible schedule with the possibility of working from home and business travelling around Europe, when necessary
- A salary package matching your qualifications with a pension scheme, health insurance and other staff benefits
- Be part of a business that serves a significant impact on the future of eye and hearing care.
Is this you? Great!
Then we would love to hear from you. To apply, send your application using the button below.
We’re on the lookout for the right person to join us as soon as possible, so please apply with your CV, and you’ll hear from us very soon.
If you have any questions about this position, you are more than welcome to contact Head of Brand and Customer Experience, Charlotte Riis-Cordsen, at + 45 30 78 49 52.
Questions about the Recruitment process goes to Senior Talent Acquisition Partner, Marianne Selch on +45 51 56 37 92.
Please note that this role is a maternity cover for the coming 12 months. However, follow-up opportunities may very well become available since we’re investing more and more in Social Media and Customer Experience expertise.
Skriv i din ansøgning, at du så jobbet på bureaubiz.dk