Are you a communication talent able to communicate with a clear yet creative tone of voice to audiences across channels and media? Are you born in the SoMe era and use SoMe channels as a natural part of your day? Are you passionate about what SoMe and technology in general can do for an organisation? Then keep reading!
YOU WILL BE
Part of Valcon’s MarCom department and refer to our Marketing & Communications Director in a management consultancy that is one of the fastest growing consultancies in Scandinavia. We are leaving footprints all over the world together with clients from some of the largest organisations in both the private and public sectors. We only recruit the absolute best, and your personal qualities have to match our values. This position can be located in either our office in Copenhagen or Stockholm.
Your responsibilities will include Valcon’s digital communication plan (MarCom and employer branding activities on SoMe and web), and you will be creating and optimising content for all our online channels. You will also be our SoMe content editor as well as webmaster and content editor for valconconsulting.com and sixtheta.com. You can look forward to ghostwriting content for our consultants to use on SoMe, and you will also become super user of our MarCom IT systems.
Our ideal profile is a person who is capable of working independently but who also has breadth in the approach to ensuring that our marketing content is aligned across Valcon, the MarCom department and the channels we use. We are looking for an empathic, humorous and engaged person with a burning desire to work within marketing and communication.
CAN YOU SAY YES TO THE FOLLOWING
- Min. 2-3 years of marketing experience with focus on SoMe, web and content marketing, preferably in B2B
- Excellent and creative writing skills in English and preferably in Danish and/or Swedish
- Knowledge about and interest in following the latest MarCom trends and tendencies
- Expertise in SEM and SEO
- Good project management skills
- General business understanding
- Thrives on taking responsibility for own tasks as well as hands-on execution
- Able to work well under pressure and still keep a positive attitude
- Outgoing, assertive, empathetic and decisive
- Has a relevant master’s degree from e.g. CBS or ITU within IT/Marketing/Communications
WE OFFER YOU
- A workplace marked by high ambitions and growth as well as a positive atmosphere. We believe that value creation can easily go hand in hand with an informal and direct form of communication, also with respect to our clients
- A chance to become a Valconeer and make lasting footprints together with some of the most experienced and empathetic consultants and MarCom colleagues
- An opportunity to be part of a MarCom team that is growing, both in terms of own competences and as a strategic partner to the rest of Valcon
- An important role in a growing organisation where the hierarchy is flat and with a lot of room to be creative
- Room for you to develop personally and learn about the management consultancy business
- A workplace in either the heart of Copenhagen or Stockholm. In July we move our Danish office to Meldahlsgade 5, Copenhagen
Does the position as SoMe Content Manager sound like something for you? Then, please apply on this link.
The application deadline is 31 May, but we will be assessing candidates on an ongoing basis, so please send us your application as soon as possible.
Skriv i din ansøgning, at du så jobbet på bureaubiz.dk