Do you have a black belt in SoMe and PR and are you looking for meaningful work? Then please look here.
First a big welcome to Comme Deux and a bit about us. We co-create beauty products with other women, and it all started when we asked ourselves: When did it all turn into beauty routines and rules instead of beauty freedom? And who makes the beauty rules, anyway? We think it should be you and all the other women who use the products every day.
And we try to walk the walk, so we have changed two of the longest standing rules in beauty:
We co-create with you. And as the first beauty brand in the world, we give full satisfaction money back guarantee, so everybody can try, use, love with no risk. We think it’s time.
And this is where you come in. We have done our homework and have spent the last year preparing for this moment. But now we are ready, and we need your help to share our version of beauty freedom with all women.
YOUR STARTING POINT
- You have a relevant education on master level.
- You already have 3-5 years of relevant working experience.
- You have in-depth experience working with bloggers and influencers.
- You are fluent in both spoken and written English and you love playing with words.
- You have in-depth knowledge of social media channels and best practices of different platforms, especially Instagram and Facebook.
- You have a beautiful strategic mind that can synchronize analytics and data into creative ideas.
- You have an impeccable eye for brand standards and design aesthetics.
- Experience working with Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator is a plus.
- You can manage workflows according to schedules and timelines and balance many projects and ideas.
- You are endlessly curious and always chasing new ways to express our brand stories.
YOUR PLAYING FIELD
- You will be creating and implementing our SoMe strategy and create our content post by post. The team might grow, but for now, you are the chosen one that lays the strategy and the guideline for our SoMe presence.
- You will in close coherence with our SoMe initiatives handle all our PR related tasks including influencer and press relations and events, and everything in between.
- You drive and create our new SoMe / PR initiatives that help make our brand come alive.
- Your support and nurse our valued community.
THE PRACTICAL STUFF
- Full time position.
- Location is Copenhagen.
- Please send your application to email@example.com soon as possible, and no later than 17th December 2018. Interviews are being held on-going.
- Mark the application; SoMe & PR responsible.
We really look forward to being blown away by your application. If you have questions about the position, you are welcome to reach out to Susan on +45 51707999.
Skriv i din ansøgning, at du så jobbet på bureaubiz.dk