We are looking for an experienced UX/UI Designer. Are you a passionate UX/UI designer who enjoys making great customer experiences by design? And would you like to contribute to improving the usability, visual experience and user interaction across platforms? Then you are just the right fit to us.
In today’s world, change is the one thing you can count on. But whatever the future brings, our customers remain at the heart of everything we do.
That’s where you come in. Working with dedicated colleagues in an exciting, fast-paced environment, you’ll help meet our customers’ changing needs.
We aim to be courageous and explorative in our approach to innovating better ways of delivering banking services – anytime, anywhere. This means you’ll have many opportunities to learn and grow as you build your career with us. Will you help us lead the way in creating great customer experiences?
Your future responsibilities
As a UX/UI Designer you will be responsible for enhancing relevance, ease of use and delight provided in the interactions with our savings and investment products and services across digital platforms including web, mobile and tablets.
You will join Digital Wealth / Experience & Design, where our mission is to create great customer experiences by design. You will be part of fulfilling our mission together with a team of 10 collaborative, passionate and courageous design colleagues.
We all strive to use the newest design methodologies, processes and tools to solve current and future problems for our customers.
What you’ll be doing:
- Create prototypes and high-fidelity designs to support new banking services within the savings and investment area
- Design experiences and interfaces that are simple and easy to navigate
- Use design thinking principles to develop and communicate ideas to developers and business people
- Involve customers in the design process and use the insights to create better products and services
- Explore and define future information architecture, user journeys, features and user stories
- Drive visual quality and consistency through a collaborative design process. We work within design systems
The role is based in Copenhagen.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the four key values that guide us in being at our best. We imagine that you enjoy learning and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re dependable, willing to speak up – even when it’s difficult – and committed to empowering others.
Your profile and background:
- You have a master’s degree in design and/or at least 3 years of working experience in the design field either from agency or corporate side
- You are highly structured and proactive, and you have great people skills to join the needed competencies across the organization
- Your professional background also covers experience with Adobe Creative Cloud, Sketch, Invision etc, and a portfolio of your work will be greatly appreciated
- You know great experiences take both an organizational view, stakeholder management and a consistent brand, customer- and user experience focus
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
At nordea.com, you can read more about us, our business and our focus on integrating sustainability into everything we do.
At Nordea, we recruit from the widest possible pool and hire the best person for the job. Because diversity makes us stronger. And once you are on board, you will find that we offer equal opportunities to everyone.
Please submit your application no later than 31 July 2019.
For more information about the position, you can contact Jesper Jul Mørch, email@example.com, Mob: +45 29463743.
Skriv i din ansøgning, at du så jobbet på bureaubiz.dk